Homeless camp in front of kingdom hall

by greenhornet 4 Replies latest jw friends

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Homeless camp in front of the KH in Portland Oregon USA. The interview starts at time stamp 1:46. I noticed they blurred out the sign in the front but not the JW.org logo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5B80C8cuG4

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Knowing how WT operates, the dubs attending In-Person meetings WILL NOT give any foodstuffs/beverages, clothing, or monies to help these persons out. What they will do--and have always done so--is preach to these people until their faces turn blue plus hand out literature to the nines. This cultporation doesn't really do ANYTHING NORMALLY GOOD for anyone in society! ☝🏻☝🏽😫😖🤬

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HIDDLESWIFE:

Sorry, but you can’t really be believing that JWs going to meetings are supposed to give money, goods to homeless people outside(?).. It would be endless. Not to mention that the halls aren’t a relief center.

Even if the average JW wasn’t near broke because of not having decent jobs doesn't mean they should be giving $$ to panhandlers left and right.

It’s a shame the religion itself doesn’t have social programs. They knock careers, promote poverty - and then say people should check out government programs and other relief (which are Christendom’s churches, ironically).

To add insult to injury, they imagine that responsible working people in congregations are going to tolerate being targeted to give money to JWs who chose not to work! 👎 (Glad I’m Out).

Too many needy inside the religion who didn’t work and too many needy outside. The social problems in our world are a bottomless pit.. People who want to help the homeless and needy should support these organizations and programs that DO offer food and other relief. Just my opinion.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Longhaired....dont't worry. As I always say....the Borg is it's own worst enemy.🤪

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Being a Jw leads to Homelessness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit