post your valentine greetings here!!

by greven 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Awww,

I have been emailing Valentines for a couple days and on into last night. I was so groggy, I accidently sent someone, someone elses valentine.

Sorry about that hun.

My e-mail has been booting me off all evening. Valentines Day will soon be over and I havent been able to finish sending them all out.

I finally decided to just come here and beg for forgivness from everyone that I missed. You all know who you are since I talk with you, cry with you, fight with you and laugh with you, here every day.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I missed it!!! Came in to late to get my Valentine--- Thanks to those who mentioned me >>sticks out tongue to those who didn't....Story of my life ----- I missed Armaggedon in 1975- I didnt see Jesus come invisably in 1914...Looks like I missed the generation to be of the WT heavenly class. Oh well !! Maybe I will be able to see the" new light" when they dish it out...

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL -(((((Mouthy)))) Maybe this time if you start getting all sorts of emails- they'll all be Valentines!!!!!

Happy Belated Valentines Day Grace !!!!

XW

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Check your email, Mouthy :)

Edited by - Tatiana on 15 February 2003 18:23:31

• mouthy
    mouthy

Tatiana! Estee! What sweethearts you were to e-mail me such lovely Valentines cards ...I was surprised.. XXXX

• Farkel
    Farkel

You folks are just the BEST! It's hard not to have love for even the ones that cause trouble. That includes me. Yeah, I like me. I never liked me as a dub, but I'm still recovering. Thirty one years later, I'm still recovering. These things take a while.

Celia,

: a kiss on the cheek to Farkel the piano prodigy on the other side of the country....

More music to come! I've had some problems with a connection between my keyboard and my computer, but I think I've found a way around it for now.

BTW, Celia: I play a number of things from Debussy and Ravel. While the French are not very good at making War, they are GREAT with making food, architecture, music and art! For that, I salute them! Their operas SUCK, though! (Just my opinion.)

Valis: I haven't put up Clair de Lune because of those same connection problems. I'm ready, willing and able to do it, though. I won't let you down.

Farkel

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    While the French are not very good at making War, they are GREAT with making food, architecture, music and art! For that, I salute them! Their operas SUCK, though!

Could we add the Germans to that, too?

• D8TA
    D8TA

I can't forget to wish a happy day to my
    dear friend, LauraLisa, or my muse, D8TA!

WoW, at least SOMEBODY on this board likes me.

Envy me.

Edited by - D8TA on 16 February 2003 0:17:9

• Aztec
    Aztec

I like ya too D8TA! And I really like sixofnine, skeptic, jourles, realist, xena, orbitingthesun, robdar, back2dafront, banshee, coondawg, dottie, sheilam, and okay, you too d8ta!

Smoochies to all of ya!

~Aztec

Can't believe I forgot RubyTuesday, truthseeker, crazy and cool breeze! My Cali friends! Smooches to you too!

Edited by - Aztec on 16 February 2003 1:5:40

• Aztec
    Aztec

Damnit I forgot hillbilly, outnfree, pettygrudger, and TH! Love you guys!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit