Laci Peterson Story

by Tinkerbell4125 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I'm sure most of you have heard the story of Laci Peterson. The young 26 year old pregnant lady that has been missing since Christmas Eve.

Do you think her husband *Scott* killed her? Do you think she will ever be found?

Personally, I think Scott took her out to sea and she'll never be found. I feel so bad for her family.

Such a sad story.

• rem
    rem

I remembered the other day a case of a pregnant JW lady who was abducted and killed for her baby by some psycho woman on the east coast a couple years ago. The psycho pretended to be pregnant, abducted the pregnant lady and cut out the baby and burried the mother in the garage or something. I wonder if something like that might have happened. The husband does seem suspicious, though.

rem

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Rem, I remember that story too! What a nut case! It's possible that the same thing could have happened to Laci, but I think too many things point to the husband. I hope I'm wrong. I hope they find her.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Here's her website....

www.lacipeterson.com

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have seen the story on Fox News that we get by satelite in the UK , A sad case and, yes,the suspicion points to her husband.

I am constantly amazed though at the freedom that the U S media have to discuss the case and cast suspicion openly on a suspect. Over here, the rules are tighter and they could not do so.

Last year, a trial of two famous footballers was declared a mistrial because a tabloid had run a story that pointed to the guilt of one of them. The Judge said that it could prejudice the jury and so the trial stopped . A whole new trial was undertaken.

It just does not seem right to have the TV conduct the investigation and cast suspicion.

btw, interesting link to her site

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

TB, I'm going to go out on a limb and give the husband the benefit of the doubt. I'm basing it on the husband knowing he would have a son. Why would he kill his son? I have four sons. For me, it's one of those things that's going to be hanging in the air, too many if's.

Guest 77

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Guest, I agree, there are too many *if's*, but I can't help but think that the husband is quilty. They have witnesses of him loading something large in the back of his truck....took out a life insurance policy right before her disaperence and was the last one to see her. Also why would he go fishing on such a gloomy day when his wife is so close to her due date? Also, we can't forget about the affair that he was having!!!! He looks guilty to me!!!!

Blues, you made some good points, but I think in this case it is helping more than it is hurting.

• Mulan
  • freedom96
    freedom96

An innocent man, one who loves his wife, and wants her found, does not act like this asshole does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit