Just WHO Are These Girls?

by Englishman 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Englishman
    Englishman

Keep seeing 'em on Classic FM TV.http://www.bond-music.com/

I mean, wow! All that violin stuff whilst they are stood in the sea.....

Gosh.

Englishman.

• SYN
    SYN

Englishman, you're making me all religious!

DAMN!

• Matty
    Matty

They are a concoction of the marketing men of the Decca record company and are designed for people who don't like orchestral music and would like it to be more like pop music. It's no longer important to be a gifted musician I guess, you have to have your tits half hanging out as well. If these bunch of idiots become any more successful, then music truly is dead.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    They are a concoction of the marketing men of the Decca record company and are designed for people who don't like orchestral music and would like it to be more like pop music. It's no longer important to be a gifted musician I guess, you have to have your tits half hanging out as well. If these bunch of idiots become any more successful, then music truly is dead.

Well...yes..I suppose that you're right there, Matty.

The thing is, I'm an ardent lover of opera. As you know, opera is also very visual, and boy, are these girls ever visual!

Englishman.

• Matty
    Matty

Well, that was my mind speaking there, my trousers are telling a different story!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

That would be a great way of getting more brothers in service. Have one girl assigned to each car group.

I think I would consider changing careers and become a pioneer.

*****Rub a Dub

• be wise
    be wise

All art is dying in place of commodity and what sells, it's all becoming bullshit. But they are fine things to look at. It's just a shame there isn't room for much else. Let me see that picture again.

• Xander
    Xander

Art is dying?

Where?

Granted, I live near Cleveland, and we have the largest theater district in the world outside NYC, not counting our innumerable museums and galleries, but....

I don't see it dying. Evolving, yes, but it always does. Stuff aimed at the mass market isn't "fine art", and never will be. "Fine art" isn't going anywhere. If nothing else, it has a solid niche market. IE., there will never be many who appreciate it, but those who do will always pay nearly any price, keeping it going as a medium.

It's a damn shame the gov't seems hell-bent on cutting funding down for it, but ehh? What you gonna do?

• Mackin
    Mackin

I'll have you know those girls are all classically trained musicians. They playing is of a high quality IMO.

And they're total babes to boot. I'm not complaining.

Mackin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit