Did Adam and Eve have Leukaemia?

by notsurewheretogo 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3218171/Oldest-known-case-LEUKAEMIA-unearthed-7-000-year-old-skeleton-belonging-40-year-old-woman-bears-scars-blood-cancer.html

A 7,000 year old skeleton has been found with Leukaemia...7,000 years is nearly the age of our first ever parents Adam & Eve is it not?

So is this skeleton Eve?

Because humans of course never existed prior to 7,000 years ago did they?

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Well it's 7,000 years old and not 6,000 years old - so the skeleton is clearly a satanic apostate lie created by evil scientists who forged the skeleton from babies they killed in their human sacrifices to Lucifer so they could try and deny the Bible. It's just all too obvious.
  • apostrate
    apostrate
    Adam died from an STD he contracted from Eve.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Hang on I thought our ancestors were closer to perfection, didn't they live to 900 + silly number years old then?Not 40
  • Half banana
    Half banana

Depends whether you believe the fairy tales in the Bible or not Diogenesister doesn't it?

(Are you comfortable in that barrel?)

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Eve died from Erotomanic delusional disorder. The person might

attempt to contact the object or deity of the delusion, and stalking

behavior is not uncommon. Hallucination(seeing,hearing or feeling things

that are not really there), like a talking snake.

In her old age when she found out is wasn't real, she killed herself.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Eve was unterally deceived, she was the first jehovah witnesses.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Crazyguy: I have been told by several JW's, Adam and Eve were the first JW. LOL
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Yeah, she's a scientific plant; a fake.

Of course, JWs can never explain how Science fakes radiometric and carbon dating (other than my Mom's attempt at saying the big bag of water surrounding the Earth prior to the flood skews radiation data. ).

I so had to go away to College as I grew older. My teens were spent going to school, working, and planning my escape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit