I see it differently

by John Aquila 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

15 years ago CEO Scott McNealy said those famous words; “You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it.”

Everyone has a phone with a camera. Every day someone leaks a sex video.

Say the words Ashley Madison in a crowded room and see gallons of sweat pour from everyone’s face. No one can get away with anything anymore.

Want to go out of the country and have wild sex, surprise the next day your face is on Daily Mail.com. Want to go hunt a lion for sport, get ready for a hell of a ride for the rest of your life.

40 years ago when I became a witness, very few had any idea of all the skeletons that were piling up in the Watchtower closet. All we would hear is; “The President of the WT is giving a talk, or A Governing Body Member is giving a Talk.” We were lucky if we saw more than his face.

The only apostate book I heard of for about 30 years was;

“30 years a Watchtower Slave: That’s it.

What about today? The Shi** has hit the fan. There is stuff flying everywhere. You’re bound to get some of it on your face.

U.N., Malawi/Mexico, Molesters in the Kingdom Hall, Ray Franz waking up, hundreds of Ex-jw websites, bucket loads of stories by former JWs, more awareness of Cults, and now the beginning of exposing Child Abuse and cover ups in the organization.

These things were always there but, you could hide them and no one would ever know.

Now you can see the Governing Body Members on TV with their Gold Watches, ranting about tight pants and asking for money. The veil that covered the faces of the GB to protect the rank and file from seeing the glory they received in 1919 when God chose them has come off. Members are finding out there was no supernatural glory emitting from their faces. It was just a 2 volt battery and the juice is finally depleted.

The only ones following them will be gone in a few years. The new ones are lurking around on sites like this.

Privacy—No Way.

Keep the scandals coming; hope the next one involves a Governing Body Member. Someone with a camera is bound to be at the right place and at the right time. Just be patient, they aren’t going to turn a new leaf. They’re crooked to the core.

Famous Bible verse that the WT used to use very often, but not so much anymore.

(Ecclesiastes 1:15) That which is made crooked cannot be made straight. . .

• Autumnation4414
    Autumnation4414
    You are so right. WT was not ready for the information age. No longer can they hide behind their misinformation and cult tactics. I believe that is why they are so focused on 3rd world countries and helping "where the need is great". The information age is beautiful and will surely speed up our evolution so that cults and possibly religion will become obsolete.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    "I believe that is why they are so focused on 3rd world countries" - and J.W. children to get baptised even younger!!!
  • millie210
    millie210

Isnt it in Daniel that it says "In the last daystrue knowledge would become abundant?

Well lo and behold!

That was a great wrap up of important milestones also John!

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Good stuff John ! The society's worst nightmare, the internet. Thank-you Ray Franz and Don Cameron !

Just sent a .pdf of ISOCF to my shop neighbor. His wife went to a meeting once, her first and last in the late seventies when she was single. So insulted was she that she stopped the study right then and there and never went back. What got her upset was the bashing of other religions and the superiority complex.

I sent them COC earlier this summer and she loved it. It gave her closure as to what happened back then when she got involved.

Good one Millie210, I was thinking about that Daniel quote myself a few days ago !

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    Nice one bro.....
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

John Aquila - "Now you can see the Governing Body Members on TV with their Gold Watches, ranting about tight pants and asking for money."

I keep sayin', JWTV was the best thing to ever happen... for them and us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit