Offer To Help With CBC Fifth Estate

by reporter 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• reporter
    reporter

I am going to digitally capture this video and offer it in possibly two sizes, one for broadband and one for dial-up users. I have access to digital video capture equipment and a digital CBC feed, and as you know, the quality vs. tapes does not degrade. The larger MPEG capture will be able to be transferred to DVD, in S-Video quality, with or without commercials. I do this all the time for different TV "taping" projects...

Je suis niveau 12 en traduction francaise, but will offer help if requested, closer to the show date. I see that many of our fellow Canadian posters have a decent grasp of the language. Excellent.

Simon, you can respond to this thread too if you are interested in hosting one or both of these digital feeds here as you have done before, as you wish.

BTW, although many here in Canada pooh-pooh the CBC as regards a waste of taxpayers' money, they have proven themselves above average in sports/hockey/Olympic coverage and documentaries. Along those lines, they are comparable to the BBC. I am confident that our American neighbors will be pleased with the quality Trust me, we don't have a lot of good exportable product (unless you count our women....)

We seem to have a large Canadian contingent on this board, so I'm sure we'll well receive this with anticipation...

• Scully
    Scully

Thank you so much!! That would be WONDERFUL.

Love, Scully

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I'm also going to be capturing it, and will have it put up on my streaming server.

• Beans
    Beans

The CBC has got some of the best programs, Venture, Market Place, The Fifth Estate! There are so many more. If you watch on a Tuesday you cant take your eyes off it, there news is excellent as well as they take a bias approach in stead of a pro view like CNN.

Beans

Hockey Night in Canada RULES

• Gizmo
  • Gizmo
    Gizmo

Just let us all know when it is available, thanks T_H and reporter

• Dia
    Dia

Is there a scheduled airing date yet?

• Scully

Share this

Google+