Perverts, JW's & Chainsaws

by Aztec 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Q: What do these three things have in common?

A: They can all be found at metro Detroit busstops!

I actually, though hesitantly, got on a bus the other day with a man carrying a chain saw. I guess there aren't any outlets for him to plug it in to but still it was kinda spooky.

The perverts seem to think I am a prostitute for some reason. Just because I am a woman standing on the side of the road does not mean I am there to pleasure them. In the last two weeks I've been asked if I'm workin *wink, if I wanna go for a ride *wink *wink, and had a real nice hand to mouth gesture from a classy guy in a pickup truck.

By far the most terrifying of all these however is the rabid JW's who I find at all busy busstops. I had successfully avoided them thus far but today one got me just before I got on the bus. She only managed to get in a few quick sentences and thrust the mags in my hands before I had to get on my bus. I have to say I had a good laugh at my reading material on the way into work!

Gawd bless the bus system!

~Aztec

• hybridous
    hybridous

Hey, look at it this way....

You took those magazines, had your laugh, and probably disposed of them. Now, if you hadn't taken them, thry might have ended up in the hands of someone who doesen't know better. See? You did the world some good!

• Jourles
    Jourles

I bet you didn't think that the chainsaw could have been gas powered!?!

As far as being a, um, woman who makes money for giving men pleasure, don't worry about those wacko men. They're men. Tell them to piss off! You seem fiesty enough. Give em' hell if they come on to you and it is unwelcomed.

Rabid JW's?? Easy to get rid of them too. "I'm an apostate." Watch them clutch their mags and run.

Edited by - Jourles on 8 January 2003 22:39:28

• Aztec
    Aztec

Yes hybridous the mags were laughed at and tossed so I guess some lucky person has been spared the misery of reading them.

Jourles the chainsaw had a cord so I just hoped it wasn't gas powered but I DID keep my eyes open. I was so shocked by the pervs I didn't have time to react. I think the dumbstruck look on my face was enough to scare them off before I called the cops. I was gonna tell the woman I was an apostate but she was so nice and I really needed a good laugh.

~Aztec

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

LOL...

Aztec...you definitly see the funnier side of life!! Next time just hand your mags to the perverts.

Edited by - rubytuesday on 9 January 2003 9:25:16

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Aztec - you really need to move out here into the suberbs w/me!!! (near Ann Arbor - much more interesting place to be - and safer too!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit