Is it slow around here?

by Aztec 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

I just checked out the stats and under most active posters in the last 7 days I saw my name!

I've come to the conclusion that one of the following is to blame:

1) It's really slow around here (due to the holidays and such I'm sure)

2) I'm in an extra chatty mood

3) The posts this week have been extra interesting and I just felt the need to respond

Ah well, I know this is a fluff thread but I thought it was funny.

~Aztec

• Jourles
    Jourles

Ahhhh Aztec, I will respond to ya. I've been more busy blowing snow away from the driveway and sidewalks - just in time for the rain tomorrow. Its just been a lazy weekend here. I haven't even been ON the internet all that much. I'm sure that for most people here, they are either on vacation or spending their free time with family.

So when are we gonna hook up?? I have been dying to see you in person sometime. You're not that far away from me at all....only about an hour and a half away. Do you have any time off this week from work? Let me know!

• Simon
    Simon

A lot of people visit the forum when they are at work (going off the stats) so I expect a bit of a lull over the Xmas / New Years holiday.

Some slackers even took time off on Christmas day to be with their family !

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey Jourles! I have New Years Day off but that's it. I am completely without a car now though so I am pretty immobile. Hey maybe that's why I've been posting so much.

Simon, what's up with those slackers? Who'd wanna spend time with family?

~Aztec

• Jourles
    Jourles

Without a car? That's too bad. I guess it is taxi time for you come New Year's Eve, eh? That could be a good thing in the long run. Since the police just looooooove you.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Grrrrr!!! You know how I feel about the police! I was just listening to NWA's F#*@ tha Police last night..LOL

I can't afford a taxi so I've been riding the bus.It gets real fun after dark when it's 20 degrees and you gotta stand there for half an hour. Oh and don't get me started on the people riding the bus after dark. Except for me of course. I'm completely normal.

~Aztec

• reporter
    reporter
    A lot of people visit the forum when they are at work (going off the stats) so I expect a bit of a lull over the Xmas / New Years holiday.

Some slackers even took time off on Christmas day to be with their family !

I wish I had that luxury!

If I was to attempt to read all the posts from day one here, and back into H20, I'm sure it would require a couple hundred years or so. For me, I can't even read all the threads in one slow day, let alone active days. It's real hard to connect with people on any more than a superficial level because of that, I feel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit