Hi Everyone, I've missed you all!

by mamashel 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mamashel
    mamashel

Hello everybody. I have missed you all so much. I have been working alot of hours, and there has been sooooo much going on lately, i have'nt had time to think. So i had some free time today to try and say hello to you all. I miss talking to everyone so much. My hours are going to be a little more normal now, and hopefully i can return and talk more often. I know i probably have alot of catching up to do. I hope everyone is well, and getting ready for christmas. I know scootergirl especially has been busy. Thanks for the card scooter, i really appreciate the time and love you put into everything.

Oh, by the way, I am a grandma as of Saturday, the 14th, my daughter had a beautiful 7lb 3oz boy. His name is Michael Brian, and he is beautiful.

love always,

mamshel

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((Mamashel))))))))))

I've missed you. Glad to hear you are ok, just busy.

Congratulations on being a new grandma, again! (just volunteer for the 2 am feedings

Hugs,

j2bf

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome back mama! And congrats on achieving grannyhood I'm getting there the easy way...gonna become a default grandpa on Xmas Day at 2:30 pm, when I marry bikerchic!

Otherwise, things have been pretty quiet around here. Nobody else can post, cause joy2bfree is using up all the bandwidth. LOL

Craig

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey congratulations on the new little life in your family.. Dont offer to give the 2 a.m feeding . Joy isnt a granny yet so dont know what a tiring thing that is.....

• Robdar
    Robdar

((((((Mamashel)))))),

I have been thinking about you for the past couple of days wondering what you have been up to and why we haven't seen your smiling face around here lately. Congratulations on your new grandbaby. I look forward to more of your posts.

Love,

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit