Hasty Retreat Decompression Session

by Country Girl 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hello. This is Country Girl and I am inviting you to come to our Hasty Retreat Decompression Session from March 13 -18. This There are eight places in the house for people to sleep, tere is also LOTS of space to sleep on airbeds in the house. This is a WOMEN ONLY retreat. If you would like to attend, you are most welcome. Our home is open to all of you who would like to come. Transporation from and to the airport will be provided. If you do not get registered in time,. there are two hotels: Holiday Inn Express and Comfort Inn that will accomodate you. Transpportation will be provided.

I'd like to have a round figure of who can attend around the end of January for making arrangements for menus, etc. I am estimating the cost of shared meals to be around $75 for the whole weekend.

It will cost beteen $75 and $100 for the weekend for food. We are estimating costs based on how many people come and the menu.

CG

Edited by - country girl on 11 December 2002 11:23:35

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I can't come because I was born wrong.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hiya.... Just another reminder that the Hasty Retreat Decompression Session is still going to happen March 13-17. We have about 4 confirmations, so that leaves about 4 openings. If you'd like to come, please write to [email protected].

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit