Please how can I create account in jw.org

by COLLINS 4 Replies latest jw friends

• COLLINS
    COLLINS
    I want someone in the forum to teach me how I can create account in jw.org and also the confidential area in jw.org please.
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Just a suggestion but you've been registered here for 7 months and have started 12 threads all asking for things. It's usual for people to give at least a little background information such as your connection with the JWs, why you want the books and documents you are requesting, that sort of thing. You may get a better response then.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Hi Collins, you have created 4 threads in 19 minutes.

Why not create one thread with all the information you require on?

Anyway welcome to the board, we are both newbies finding ourselfs around.

The Rebel

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

This is a discussion board for those who have doubts about the org or have already left. You are on your own with the JW website, it has nothing to do with us. No hard feelings, but I wouldn't help anyone get literature about the Watchtower, as it is an abusive cult.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    COLLINS, you previously made a request for the Watchtower library. I didn't realize that you wanted it without having to load the CD. So, not quite understanding the nature of your request, I sent you an email offering to mail it to you but you never answered back to correct me as to the nature of your request. A little politeness would be nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit