Great Crowd of 1935 WILL enter "New World&...

by Alligator Wisdom 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

I know that the "policy" has now changed regarding the "generation of 1914". But what about the Great Crowd of 1935? The Watchtower publication "Survival Into A New Earth" (printed 1984) claims that some of those of the "Great Crowd" in 1935 WILL enter into the New World. Apparently the fiasco regarding the "generation of 1914" has buried this issue or the Watchtower Society has overlooked it. Remember, the "generation of 1914" has to deal with the "annointed"/"little flock". Why hasn't the Watchtower Society given "new light" about this regarding the "Great Crowd of 1935"? Or is this "hope" still valid for those in the "Great Crowd of 1935"?

Here is the proof:

*** su 185 24 The Countdown Nears Its Zero Hour! *** 6 Other loyal servants of God, too, will be on hand to witness the events of that great day. Especially beginning in 1935, when the identity of the great multitude, or great crowd, was clearly understood, large numbers of these began to manifest themselves. At first there were hundreds, then thousands, later hundreds of thousands, and now there are millions spread around the globe. Gods infallible Word depicts this group as coming out of the great tribulation, being survivors of it, living right on into Gods New Order without ever having to die. (Revelation 7:9, 10, 14; John 11:26) The early members of this group are now in their 60s or 70s or older. Jehovah did not allow the ingathering of this group to begin too soon. The great crowd, including many of the earliest members thereof, will survive into the new earth.

So, as you can see, there is an assurance which the Watchtower Society indicated is for the "Great Crowd" of "other sheep" and that they wouldn't all die off. This article doesn't say nothing of the "generation of 1914". Apparently the Watchtower Society has failed to correct this or recognize it anymore. These early members of the "Great Crowd" are now at least 80 or 90 years old. I guess those who are still active JW's from the olden days who are of the "other sheep" are guaranteed of this promise . (Of course, unless we hear of a "new understanding").

My point of this post is to let you know that the Watchtower Society has made claims not only of the "generation of 1914", but also of the "Great Crowd of 1935"!!!

PROMISES....PROMISES....

Do any of you know if the "Boys in Brooklyn" made any changes regarding this claim? I can't seem to find any articles about this.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother "NOT Exerting Vigorously")

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Ever wonder why the 144,000 were sealed by 1935? Because they taught that everyone was going to heaven before that. So when the numbers surpassed the 144,000 mark, they developed new "truths" to explain it away. Therefore, those who had been taught they were going to heaven held on to that belief, thereby sealing the 144,000.

Simple.

Stan

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The smug bastards already know how they are going to excuse the prediction before they utter it. Theyre so experienced in the matter. Im surprised they havent mentioned that one about the1935 great crowd more . Thats the first time Ive seen it. You taught me something Gator.

The dubs should read some new age magazines and books and learn something new from them about generating predictive excitement while covering their ass at the same time. A lot of the New Age predictor types cover themselves while they are making the predictive utterance with the line of arguement that the revealing of the prediction to the masses causes the prediction to be altered immediately. Of course, for the dubbies to say that, they would have to admit that the thoughts /opinions of the great crowd counted for something and affected the "Aethers".

• undercover
    undercover

OK, parden my ignorance on this subject. I didn't pay very good attention at the meetings .

The great crowd was identified in 1935. The 144,000 number was sealed by this time. No new anointed(cept to replace unfaithful ones). Using just the Bible, how does one come up with this date of 1935? It seems I saw a website one time that talked about this subject, but I can't remember where I saw it. Or if someone remembers a thread here about this, I'd appreciate a link. I'll try a search too.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

good question.

lets see...its not the 1260/1290/1335 days of Danile cause the dubs ignore those because the adventists use them.....

1935 minus 70.....1865. nope.

1935 minus 40....1895. nope........

Hey man, I think they plucked this one out of the air because it was a date of significant "ORGANIZATIONAL OCCURENCE"

....if the 1260 days ended in 1918/19.... plus 30 is 1948....1335 days would be 1994.

Nah...doesnt work.

Edited by - refiners fire on 2 December 2002 15:3:24

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Another example of false prophecy on behalf of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Time and again they made claims regarding dates and groups of people.. but you will notice they now try desperately to shy away from making such outlandish claims or even acknowledging that they did so in the past.

Quite ironic that the self-professed "sole channel of communication that God is using" has to backtrack over and over on prophecies and fulfillments and promises they make in His (puppet icon Jehovah God) name. Ive asked countless Dubs, are they misinterpreting God's message? Or is God just changing his mind? They never offer an answer.

You would think that dumb a$$ Dubs would eventually put 2 and 2 together so to speak and realize what they are blindly following and accepting as the FDS, the sole channel of communication, God's only organization, (insert other titles bestowed uponthemselves by themselves here).

Many are willfully ignorant. Others are afraid of change and admitting they have invested years of their lives that cannot be reclaimed for nothing.

So sad.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 2 December 2002 15:7:30

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well....Its a scratchy, scraping the bottom of a very empty barrel, pathetic, unimaginative sort of a prediction. A desperately vague, unenthusiastic attempt to fan a flicker of predictive "excitement" ......

but.....Yeah..... Its a prediction alright !!

The dub organization is probably scared of predictive 'excitement" these days. After all, excitement involves emotion, and the dubs org doesnt like Passion about anything, not really. What they do like is numb,thoughtless. smiling servility.

Edited by - refiners fire on 2 December 2002 15:19:7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit