FIRST PRICE TO jw MOVIE

by happy man 6 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

If they really loved the children, they'd remove the two-witness rule and the restriction on going to the police before going to the elders.

• Mum
    Mum

I am nauseous.

These are the same people who publish a picture of children who have died at their hands on the cover of a magazine! These are the same people who advocate beating your children and withholding affection, even contact, if your children get on the wrong side of the men in power. As Stephanus pointed out as well, these are the same people who will get as many people as possible to go to court to support, defend, and protect pedophiles!

What a travesty!

SandraC

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

LIES!!! LIES!!! and MORE LIES!!! FROM BORG CENTRAL!!!

BLOOD BAN MEANS DEATH TO CHILDREN WHICH = HATE

ORGAN BAN MEANS DEATH TO CHILDREN WHICH = HATE

TWO WITNESS RULE MEANS TORTURE TO CHILDREN WHICH = HATE

NO COLLEGE MEANS MISERY TO CHILDREN WHICH = HATE

NO INOCULATIONS MEANS DEATH TO CHILDREN WHICH = HATE

SHUNNING DISFELLOWSHIPPED CHILDREN MEANS GRIEF TO CHILDREN WHICH = HATE

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON........

CornerStone

• shera
    shera

Its a sales ad,to buy new JW's....making things look so great.

• kelpie
    kelpie

What a Joke.....

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

It is exactly this sort of thing that drove me crazy when I was a JW.

The Watchtower tells us that they alone have the truth, that the world is in the grip of Satan. But when some person or organization in this condemned satanic world gives them praise, they think it is so great. I'm sure this will be the subject of an upcoming WT or Asleep! article.

Way to go WT. You are so so so great. We are all in awe of you. Too bad all of us baddies are in line for a violent death at God's hands while you are in line for eternal life in Paradise. But, I guess we all get what we deserve. And surely you, righteous Watchtower, have proved your eminent worth to God and to men. Praise you Watchtower, praise you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit