What's your two sides?

by Monster 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Monster
    Monster

Maybe this is a bad idea but,I'm trying to get to know everyone a little better here. what's your good side and your dark side What makes you happy what makes you mad ,everyone has them.I did read a few profiles but I noticed almost no-one spoke about what makes them happy or sad.

My Good side.Happy side

I like helping others when I can, I enjoy reading , watching comdey, horror, and murder mystery shows. I enjoying swimming, diving (when I can dive) driving,and hunting,(well I haven't hunted since I have been back I learned a little more about the value of life in the Middle East)to cut this short I'm an outdoors person. I love to learn about different cultures and places I enjoyed my time in the military because I travled. I like football and hockey, I like to laugh and joke around I can find humor in the silliest things at times it's a part of me that will always be there. Easy going and laid back.

My Bad side

I can be a good friend to anyone who wants to be a good friend to me however, the bad side is , I thrive on loyality, if anyone ever stabs me in the back, it would be the worst thing they could do, my boys know I'm down with them but I can only be f%cked once, then I wouldn't give them the key to hell to save their mama's life, and would be their worst enemy, this is why i need more control over my temper because when I am mad something has to give, and I fear what will happen if I don't get control therefore, it takes a lot to make me mad.I think the military has made me a bit paranoid about crowds, I find myself watching my back more.

Well that's a little about me so tell me about you.

So what's your good side, bad side or what's makes you happy and makes you sad?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

My good side is, I can be sweet and helpful and caring.

My bad side is that I can be a spiteful bitch. Once I think someone is taking advantage over me, there's no way things can get okay between us again. I hold grudges.

Edited by - Vivamus on 28 November 2002 4:16:47

• Monster
    Monster

Thanks Vivamus, you're the only one who responed guess it was a bad idea eh..Some people don't like talking about their two sides.

I agree with you on this

there's no way things can get okay between us again.

I'm the same way, no forgiveness.

Peace James.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Good question, it is kind of hard to think of your good points then your bad ones...and which ones you will tell in public...hehe.

I think I am alot like Vivimus,,,,,,,, I can be so sweet and then be just mean .

My whole personality is like day and night, I go to extreams in both ways. I'm either happy or miserable, feel great or feel like crap, seems to be not middle ground with me.

I also have a lot of energy or none at all, to the point of shameless laziness.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Good side: Homicide is my favourite binge.

Bad side: nah cant tell ya, dont want to get myself a bad reputation.

Brummie (rolls eyes and repetatively slaps self on back of neck)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit