Wacko's secret fantasy.

by Crystal 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Crystal
    Crystal

Macho, Macho MikeYes, Michael Jackson has a lot of explaining to do. At last week's dangling a baby episode in Germany, witnesses gasped at the thought of Jacko possibly dropping his child (Prince Michael II). Many folks were also concerned about how the whole scene looked since the toddler's face was covered with a towel. But while insiders can't explain why he offered up the child in the first place, they do say that the covering was to protect the young Prince's identity.

Since Michael finds it hard to go anywhere in the world without being noticed, the star himself goes through extensive planning to get pretty clever with the disguises he wears. In a rare interview with Gold magazine, Jackson recently confessed that he dresses up in, "Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything."

As for his secret fantasy? When asked what he would do if he was invisible in London for a day, Jackson replied, "Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see [laughs]... I think I'd find one of the tabloid paparazzis and kick his ass, moonwalk style. I'd really like to knock them off one of those little scooters they ride around on, I really would, knock the cameras right out of their hands. They're so annoying."

Okay Michael, for starters, how about if you stop dangling your rightful heirs over balconies? That just might help keep the shutterbugs away!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think there is a big diffence between true fans, like those in the audience, and the tabloid reporters out to make a buck by taking pictures.

Michael was giving the fans what they had wanted, and that was to see his son. He did it on his terms, from a distance. He was simply letting them see his son, though may not have been the best way to do it. Having those reporters chasing down celebritites is a whole other matter.

Just ask Princess Diana.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit