Karl Adams is Coming to Town

by Mister Biggs 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

What's the scoop with this guy? He is coming because the congregation is the host for the Special Assembly Day (S.A.D.). I know he's the Gilead instructor. Is he part of the GB?

If any of you fine folks wanna come and pay Mr. Adams a visit, I'll give you the details.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Is he part of the GB?

No, but he's still an asshole Society Man.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 26 November 2002 23:6:40

• blondie
    blondie

He is one of the instructors at Gilead. I'm surprised he is still alive. How old is he anyway?

Blondie

• teejay
    teejay

You like Pee Wee, too, eh?

I have a sweat shirt of him. Heeh, haay!

A jerk. It's why I like him.

• blondie
    blondie
    If I remember right, Karl Adams wrote many of these Yearbooks. He also was responsible for much of the misleading done in the Proclaimers book. He's a real weasel.

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/orwellrev.htm

Wasn't Barbara Anderson a personal assistant to Karl Adams when he was part of the Writing Department. I wonder what she has to say about him.

Blondie

Edited by - Blondie on 26 November 2002 23:28:37

• avishai
    avishai

What town? I'd love to go "evill slaving!

• Funchback
    Funchback

He is coming to a suburb just outside of Philadelphia, PA. This Thursday. 7:30.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Sheesh, Karl must be close to 70 by now. He and 2 of his fleshly brothers (Don was one, I forget the name of the other) were in the Service Dept back in 1970.

If my memory serves, at least one of those 3 has since professed to be anointed...but I'm not sure.

At the very least, I would imagine that they are now of the "Nethinim" class.

Craig

• fulano
    fulano

Karl Adams is not a member of the GB and is not anointed, he lives in Patterson, on writing and sometimes teaching Gilead, and taking care of his very ill wife.I was in his congregation for about two months.

Edited by - fulano on 27 November 2002 3:16:17

Edited by - fulano on 27 November 2002 3:17:1

• Funchback
    Funchback

Everyone-

Thanks for the info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit