Everyone please read.

by Monster 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Monster
    Monster

Hey everyone watch Friendly Terror tonight on court tv.(The system 10pm) This is a typical example of persons you would never think could hurt a child. Warning! they are childern.

I'm still learning about childmolesters. Did I ever think everyone for the imformation you all put out on the site about pedophiles? Well if I didn't,Thanks much.

Peace James.

BTW how's everyone doing tonight? So far my night has been okay.

• shera
    shera

Hi,I don't get that channel....

I'm fine and glad to hear your nite is going ok

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Yeah, sadly enuf, even children molest children. Even worse, many school systems know in advance who the likely offenders will be, often fellow students with histories of trouble and prior records of abusing others. Don't just blindly trust your school system. Interrogate them about what measures are in place to ensure your child is safe from not only adults, but from the other children in the school. Ask them straight out if there is anyone going to the same school with a prior record for abusing others and how this is being handled.

(A-OK Monster)

SPAZ

• AGuest
    AGuest

But... don't they almost always start as children? Molesting other children, I mean? And don't they almost always get their start by being molested themselves? Don't get me wrong, please: I am NOT saying that every molested child will become a molester. I didn't (not my kind of "thing" and yes, it was another child...). However, I am almost certain that statistics will show that the majority of molesters were molested first... and as children. People tend to "migrate" to what is "familiar" to them... to things that had their first revelation in their lives... as children. It is quite an unfortunate dilemma. Quite.

How to stop it? Well, you can COMMUNICATE with your children... often... honestly... openly... and at least LISTEN when they talk, no matter how absurd what they're saying may sound. If they trust YOU... they will tell YOU. If they don't trust you, they won't tell you. And if your relationship is "poor", they may even lie to you... about what did happen... as well as what didn't.

And don't be so surprised, if you are: you were a child once, remember? You knew of little kids who all the other kids knew/thought were... ummmm... "nasty"... everyone did. And you knew most of the secrets that the "grown-ups" didn't. Nothing's changed; kids today know the same things, too. It's just a matter of whom they're most loyal to and communicative with: you... or their friends. And THAT... can be more up to you, really, than to them.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit