Questions that don't deserve their own topic thread (QTDDTOTT)

by Saintbertholdt 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Hello there,

I haven't seen a topic thread like this one, so I thought I might start one. As the Title suggests, this is a topic thread for anyone's questions that have quick or one line answers. For example: How many meetings do the witnesses have per week? Where can I download a copy of the latest Watchtower magazine? Who was C T Russell?

I would suggest when answering a question, just include the question at the top of your answer. (If this thread becomes very long this could be useful)

So lets see how this goes :)

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Um, so I have two quick questions: Who gave the memorial talk for Nathan Knorr? Is it available somewhere for download?
  • blondie
    blondie

5 meetings on 2 days, 3 midweek and 2 on Sunday

Explain CTR in a few words............

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What color is my underwear???

Oh,wait...

...I'm not wearing any.

• millie210
    millie210
    blondie2 hours ago

Ok I'll take a shot at that one

Turn of the century charismatic eccentric, who adopted and added to the work of Miller, using his family fortune to start his own religion.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Google it.
  • Stealth
    Stealth

If you could compel all GB members to be strapped to a lie detector and you could ask them one question, what would that be? (Must be a ? with YES or NO answer).

Me: Is protecting the image of JW.ORG more important than protecting children from pedophiles?

• Stealth
    Stealth

Charlatan!

Is that few enough words?

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

If you could compel all GB members to be strapped to a lie detector and you could ask them one question, what would that be? (Must be a ? with YES or NO answer).

Have you ever willfully ignored Biblical evidence to protect old teachings?

• Splash
    Splash

Do you think Satan is pleased that your wrong teachings on blood have caused Gods followers to die unnecessarily?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit