JW Volunteer Who Died Translating Sign Language - How was he not missed for 48 hours??

by cultBgone 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

This may have been discussed before, but this article just now popped up in my online search for "JW News":

Man at Jehovah's Witness Facility died of natural causes

Does it not seem really, really strange that he would not have been missed all day Saturday and Sunday? Outsiders might find that normal, but that just wouldn't have happened in the ranks of the JW family, especially in Sign Language which is like its own special club.

He may well have died of "natural" causes, I just wonder if the dubs delayed calling the cops in while they "cleaned" his room.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant
    • That's so sad. Those sign-language boys often make a good work.....Let's hope these sign-language heroes still are OK.

And that their heart condition and blood-pressure is OK!

I also hope that the masturbation video has a lot of new wiewers! :)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

From the article: The Jehovah's Witnesses' Watchtower Bible and Tract Society purchased the Palm Coast complex in June 2014 from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and converted it into a center for advanced Bible study.

WTF is a "center for advanced Bible Study"?

Why do they need one (in Florida, near 'Daytona) when they're begging for money?

That's right........they paid over $7MILLION for it. (Nice place to vacation, ya think?)

Doc

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

He had a cold, had some cold medicine, nobody stopped by to see how he was or bring soup for a couple days despite living on site......and he dies at 41.

Tragedy for the family.

• kaik
    kaik
    He was lucky to be find after 48 hours. At my old KH we had elderly woman in her 60's who was not regular attendee, free thinker, but deeply spiritual. She dropped from the face of the Earth until months later DO visited and made a comment to look out for people who stopped to attend. In my KH nobody knew where she lived, but they had an general area of the neighborhood, where they find that this older lonely woman was not only dead (discovered by stench of body decay), but she was already buried at the city expenses... Nobody in my KH missed her for several months....
  • oppostate
    oppostate

JW Volunteer Who Died Translating Sign Language

Sign language, eh? Maybe nobody could "hear" him.

The building in Palm Coast is quite large, it was the site of the FAA offices and a Management / Leadership training center. It's very near the ocean. They must have paid quite a pretty penny for it. No wonder Lett said a "translation" center costs millions. They bought a whole prime property complex near the ocean! I'm sure they're happy they're not paying taxes on that.

• steve2
    steve2

The poor guy's problem was belonging to the wrong species. If he were a bird, and in particular, a sparrow, his Heavenly Father, Jehovah, would have noticed even before his feathered carcass hit the ground. Or so Jesus claimed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Shouldn't they have called it the "Watchtower Resort for Advanced Bible Study"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit