Northeast Ohio?

by The Firm 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• The Firm
    The Firm

Hi! My first post :-). Wondering if anyone here is from Northeast Ohio. Not necessarily looking for any specific reunion, but really anyone online here that may be geographically available to discuss JW matters. Thanks!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Columbus here.

• larc
    larc

Born and raised in Akron - now live in the Dayton area.

• Lin
    Lin

I was born and raised in Toledo, lived in Ashtabula for a year, then moved out of state and now a confirmed Texan!

• Almost There
    Almost There

Born and raised in Mansfield, Ohio. Have and know alot of friends and relatives that lived in Northeast Ohio

Now, I'm a Texan also.

• Lindy
    Lindy

I'm here a bit soutwest of Akron, between Medina and Wooster. Been here 'bouts most of my life.

As Always

Lindy

• The Firm
    The Firm

Wow, quite the grouping from lil' 'ol Ohio!! Must be those Midswest values... Welp, I'm up here in/near Kent (Kent State area), and know many great folks from the Kent and Stow East congregations. Lindy, you're closeby. Might you or someone you know care to talk about JW matters? I know of an x-JW support group in Medina that might interest you or someone you know.

Thanks for all the responses.

Agape,

alan

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i live in nashville tennessee but bam currently in zanesville ohio. its the day before thanksgiving . my gf is also an ex dub and im sure she would absolutely love to meet other ex dubs in the area

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Cleveland's southeast side.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Born in Youngstown. Grew up in East Palestine, Cuyahoga Falls, Akron areas. High School in Troy. Left Ohio in 1976 for Florida, Texas, then Florida again. In Ft. Lauderdale right now. I wish I could be a snow bird. I love Florida winters, hate Florida summers. Love Spring, Summer, and Fall in Ohio; hate Ohio winters. I do miss my Ohio, though.

Trot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit