watchtower: Pimping you out to the world!

by CornerStone 9 Replies latest jw friends

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello all,

Just venting before I go to work.

I was thinking how watchtower has to be one of the biggest PIMPS of peoples minds and bodies in the world.

#1 They have their people go out and "perform" or "do tricks" with peoples minds and emotions.

#2 They have their people go out and bring in the "masters belongings", warm bodies, their money and a lifetimes servitude, with watchtower the "master"! It's watchtowers' secret, don't tell anybody, he he.

#3 They threaten with DEATH, at their god's hands, anybody who want's to leave! The pimp ( watchtower ) using his enforcer to keep the prostitutes in line. ...rat-bastards!

Yep, that about sums it up.

Good day all.

CornerStone

• ugg
    ugg

"vent away".........

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

So we are prostitutes-

or were.

I always had a problem with the Wt's belief that they have a patent on truth- so to speak. If it were the "truth" would "god" not want it spread from any means possible? I remember the WT bashing armstrong- the guy who wrote the "Plain Truth" journal. They accused him of "stealing" thier truth and condemned him as a thief. Armstrong- up till his death had a TV show and published his Jwish type dogma in the Plain Truth mag. His big defference, as I remember it, was that he did not promote the name Jehovah. Nor did he try to gather a JW like following- locking in his members with the fear of death unless you follow my group. The WT really hated this guy.

• rocky220
    rocky220

Venting is a good thing....it prevents mass murder...[just kidding]rocky220

• minimus
    minimus

I'm surprised nobody suggested , that's why the name is Je HO vah's Witnesses.

• shera
    shera

I know every once in awhile I get angry that they had me sucked in...

• SYN
    SYN

LOL @ Minimus.

[SYN], Ex-Male Prostitute And Loving It Class.

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

LOL This is a fine use of fitting illustrations brother. I'll mark you G and you can proceed to the next point.

Yea, we were their ho's and had to be bitch slapped often for not turning enough tricks(bible studies). I got tired of the bruises tho and got out of the biz but my pimps are still looking for me, I hear.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Syn - no the correct name for you is "man ho"

• mustang
    mustang

Kelsey,

I remember Sunday morning Field Service and occasionally my Dad encountered someone with the TV blasting away an Armstrong sermon!!! Those were interesting calls.

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit