Opening the Door to Jehovah's Witnesses

by Blackcat 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Blackcat
    Blackcat

Anyone read the book ??

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0954018206/qid=1036410559/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_2_1/026-9419984-9154863

This book is an honest and thought provoking examination of the WATCHTOWER SOCIETY, its teachings, and its Membership; a must-read for anyone who is in contact with Jehovahs Witnesses.

• Celia
    Celia

I don't order on the net, but I will try to find it here, sounds interesting.

• Dia
    Dia

Can we in the States purchase from Amazon-uk?

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

I would hope so ... although why not check the .com addy and see if they have it in stock ?

• Dia
    Dia

Not listed.

• Mutz
    Mutz

I am in the UK and order from amazon.com and .co.uk depending on which site does the better deal. So I'd guess you can order from the UK site no probs.

• jws
    jws

I'm here in the US and have ordered from Amazon UK before. Just remember to multiply the pounds by about 1.4 to get a rough estimate for dollars (at least that's about the exchange rate I used 6 months ago).

And my order only took about a week to arrive with the standard shipping choice, nothing fancy.

It's a great place to find some DVDs that aren't available in the US. All region 2 though, but having a region-free player takes care of that!

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

is it here in the us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit