Venus and Serena Williams' Parents Divorce

by Rado Vleugel 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

The parents of the famous Jehovah's Witness tennis sisters have completed their divorce according to the Associated Press.

If you are interested you can read the whole story on http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/ Rado Vleugel

Edited by - Rado Vleugel on 31 October 2002 16:12:53

• LB
    LB

Mom is even going to give up the Williams name, interesting.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Perhaps it was Oracene's new hairstyle that pushed things over the edge?

; )

All best,

Mak

• blondie
    blondie

Since the mother says there would be no reconciliation, I would venture to guess that the her husband was unfaithful. I wonder if it is a scriptural divorce, that is, she could prove the unfaithfulness to the body of elders?

Blondie (who is not surprised)

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey Mak, we saw her at Nordstroms in West Palm Beach last Spring. Her head was practically shaved, with her gray hair just in really short curls..........1/2 inch maybe. Is that what you mean? She is a striking woman, at least 6 feet tall.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Congrats to Mrs Williams, that cowardice guy used to beat her up! Perhaps now she can live in peace!

Brummie

• Makena1
    Makena1

Hi Mulan - never saw the shaved head style. I was thinking of the huge blonde/red hair she had at Wimbledon and maybe the US Open. Was probably a wig - awful in my opinion - but to each his or her own. You are right - she is quite striking though.

Mak

• Nathan Natas
  • kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

My parents divorced after I moved out, I thought it would be something to accept easy. Yet it was really hard, so I always feel for the children in times like this.

My thought

Dragon

• kelpie
    kelpie

I am so far behind the news.. I didnt even know that the williams twins were witnesses..

Needs to catch up with the times I think
    My sister divorced her husband because he commited adultery and she still had to go on restrictions because of it. Couldnt answer any questions on marriage etc. Go Figure

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit