Would it be possible to catch a GB on his travel plans?

by StarTrekAngel 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I was just wondering if, among the many videos available, anyone ever caught one of the GB members leaving HQ on a trip. I doubt anyone followed them but at least leaving the building. What do they ride?

There is an elder in my KH, who is a close friend of a CO. He came to the hall about 3 years ago and was soon appointed elder. I always had a feeling he was a spy for the branch. Anyway, he has mentioned to me of having gone on special assignments, traveling on behalf of the org and flying first class. If this guy flew on first, then I've got to assume the GB does the same, at a minimum. A private jet can be rented starting about $2,500/hr.

Any other info on the subject?

• millie210
    millie210
    I dont know but once when visiting family at Patterson, a motorcade of about 6 new Suburbans came wheeling in and we were told it was GB members, family and entourage.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Disgusting. They could learn a thing or two from Pope Francis!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB ride in vehicles that are leased from a JW who owns a car leasing company.

As to the first class flights this may happen on occasion but most of the time it would be regular class.

Nice to travel around the world with the wife in tow and when you reach your destination, get treated like a beloved celebrity.

The GB have the gold ring in this organization and they know it, that being the case is it any wonder they are pressing to keep the organization going more so for their own sake and personal advantage. ???

Keep the fear and bullshit going for you might just lose what you all have.

• Londo111
    Londo111

According to what Splane said at a circuit assembly, if they are travelling, if they are not dressed in suits, the Watchtower won't pick them up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit