silentlambs Germany pictures

by silentlambs 5 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

If you would like to see the pictures of the German trip click the link below. It was a very productive trip and much was accomplished.

http://community.webshots.com/album/52938049reOVmO

enjoy,

silentlambs

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Bill, thanks so much for the pics, and we are very glad that so much was accomplished. It is good to know that so many, like you , are doing something for such a good cause.

The WT thinks they are the only ones united world wide...hummmm,, not so WT, the Silentlambs are also united.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I second that Lyineyes!

Thanks for the pic's Bill! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and hope CC and I get to see you soon!

Tink

• shera
    shera

Yes,thanks for the pics.

Thankyou for helping and bringing this out in the open.

• waiting
    waiting

Welcome home - many of us concurred, you looked a little tired in some of the Germany pictures you sent last week.

Thanks for all the pictures.

waiting

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks, Bill, for sharing these pics of the silentlambs' forward-moving "conquest" - branch by branch! (I hope you get to visit them ALL!) It was nice to see you were able to ally with two secular children's advocates while there; and also nice to "meet" the entire group via the photos. (Did everyone speak English or did you need a translator?)

And God Bless Ewelina! She looks like a sweetheart, and I am so happy to "meet" another brave JW lamb, and to know she was given one of the Courage Awards!

What was the Denmark interview about? (i.e., just a short news clip on the evening news, or longer coverage on a primetime program, or??) Maybe we'll see more info about it here or via the silentlambs email list as time allows.

Thanks for all the relentless effort. We're behind you & silentlambs 100%.

GRITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit