HELP NEEDED

by COLLINS 3 Replies latest jw friends

• COLLINS
    COLLINS
    WHEN I WAS READING THE NEW 2015 SHEPHERDING TEXTBOOK, I SAW SOME REFERENCES TO THE PAST WATCHTOWER AND AWAKE MAGAZINES LIKE THE 1960`s TO THE 1999 ISSUES AND THE PAST KINGDOM MINISTRIES AND SOME OTHER PAST BOOKS. AND THERE WAS A LINK THAT SOMEONE IN THIS FORUM SENT WHICH WAS THE 2014 WATCHTOWER LIBRARY COMPACT DISC ROM, BUT IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD THEM BECAUSE IT WAS ASKING ME FOR A FLASH DRIVE, AND I DON'T HAVE ANY FLASH DRIVE. AND I KNOW IT IS ONLY FROM THIS FORUM THAT I CAN GET IT BECAUSE I CANNOT READ THOSE PAST ARTICLES IN THE JW.ORG WATCHTOWER ONLINE LIBRARY BECAUSE ALL THE PUBLICATIONS STARTS FROM THE YEAR 2000 TO 2015. SO I WISH SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM CAN SEND A LINK THAT IS EASIER TO DOWNLOAD SO THAT I CAN READ THOSE WATCHTOWERS AND AWAKE MAGAZINES PLEASE. { I AM NOT YELLING.}
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

New 2015 Shepherding book ?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Here are some links that might work better:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2fYNzAbUpqFd2NtVk5BZ3g5b1k/view?usp=sharing

https://mega.co.nz/#!H48jHRpC!gNoJxnUlV9sYH3Ei2TMHlIduPWnmR_fCM7Ms0zNhk2E

@ Phizzy I think they mean the PDF that had the marginal notes. ks10 is still the latest Elders book.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Collins wrote: { I AM NOT YELLING.}

Well... Yes. You are. When you are on a discussion board (like this one) and you type in all caps, it's equivalent to yelling.

You seem extremely demanding of people here to do your research for you. It takes ALL of us time to look things up. Your (very few) posts give the impression that you believe your time is more valuable than ours. Also, you have given no indication of the subject matter of these letters (might make it easier to search??, might be interesting to those of us who took the time to even read your oafish posts...??), no inclusion into why the letters might be important to you, and absolutely ZERO information about yourself, your thoughts, your history with JWs, or anything.

Just a bunch of demands.

My guess is you are self-important elder who knows he should not be on this site, but feels he can bully his way around.

Maybe consider using the word 'Please' when demanding people to drop everything to do research - or anything else, for that matter - for you.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit