SL March Video

by silentlambs 6 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I need good quality video of the silentlambs march. Media I am working with want to use it for documentary information of the march and to present as part of the program. I need to closest copy of hte orginial. Please let me know if you can assist or send to PO Box 311, Calvert City , KY 42029

silentlambs

• Francois
    Francois

Hi Bill, nice to talk to you. Good seeing you again. Um, Bill? Bill? Stay for lunch?

• nancee park
    nancee park

Francis, he doesn't have to tell us if he's still in Europe or not. I'll see word gets around for you, Bill. Glad to hear you're working with film media. Hi to the friends in Europe if you're still there.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not, but here goes:

Here is the Web Page where you can watch the Video of the silentlambs MARCH, as well as CNN's Interview with Bill Bowen at the MARCH at Bethel on September 27th 2002:

http://www.seattle-chat.com/video/

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi Bill: Did Willie in ORL send you a copy of the video he took? I haven't seen it yet myself, so not sure of the quality, but we know he videotaped long and hard, the entire time, several hours' worth. -- Also, Zev/Harold (of this forum) was nice enough to send a copy of the burned CD he made up, which included video (MPG clips) of the March (not sure who filmed it, but the clips look and sound really good). I bet Willie and Zev sent you copies of their materials already, but if not, let us know and we can spread the word around even more.

GRITS

• Simon
    Simon

I have HQ versions of all the stuff that is on the media section here.

Trauma Hound has been given copies of it all so should be able to pass them on to you.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Umm actually if this is the media, they're going to want it on something higher qaulity then an mpeg on a cd, like on Video Tape. Who originally made these video's?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit