Sorry Everyone....

by Lin 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Lin
    Lin

Sorry about my goof with the How To Ruin A Romantic Evening picture. I had it posted on my group, Watchtower Excape (yes I used the X in Excape on purpose), so I really thought it would appear alright rather than giving the stupid red x. I guess I haven't figured out how to post stuff like that yet, even though I thought I did it right since it was on my group/site. Anyhooooo, I'd like you all to check out my new group, and see if you'd like to join in on discussions. The group is new, just since October 4th, but according to my counter we've had 450 hits so far in such a short time. We have members from Silentlambs guestbook that are "confused" and contemplating leaving the org, others who are df'd like me, and others who are da'd. We have lots of information pages that probably some of you have already seen from freeminds and other sites, and we have three different message boards so far. One is for just general chit chat like here on Friends, another one for doctrinal conversations/debates, and the other is for people to post their personal stories or experiences. There are already several stories posted, and the message board is busy, so please check us out. We could use all the help we can get with people who join from Silentlambs with questions and comments, etc.
    http://groups.msn.com/WatchtowerExcape/messageboard

Edited by - Lin on 13 October 2002 18:16:7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit