The annual Jehovah's Witness Satanic Ritual

by unclebruce 31 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day,

Jehovahs Witnesses are lovely people, I should know - I officially still am one ... but ... although their great cult leader, Judge Joseph Rutherford, banned them from taking part in the evil pagan celebrations of birthdays and such, there is one ceremony that is ridgedly and solemly adhered to. The anual celebration of the "Lords evening meal". As most here are aware, each Nissan14, Kingdom Halls around the world are packed to the collection boxes with the 'happiest people on earth'. A 'memorial talk is then given in which all in attendance are left in no doubt that to partake of the bread and wine about to be 'served' is strictly for the 8,000 or so of 'the little flock class' - the 'remnant' of Jesus 144,000 asigned to heavenly life. (people like YouKnow, Bruce144, bibleman and logical)

After reading Jesus instructions from Matthew 26: "take this bread it means my body" plates of unleaven bread are passed around the Hall. Following that, Jesus instuctions "take this cup it means my blood" is read out and cups of red wine are passed around. The interesting thing is that the attendants are instructed that everone in attendence must be handed the plate and then hand it back or on to the next person (it is humourous and revealing to see the attendants passing the plates back and forth between themselves - it isn't enough not to partake - you must make an active act of rejection of Jesus sacrafice! For Jehovahs Witnesses denying the body and blood of Christ is a formal ritual rejecting Jesus risen and as contrary to Jesus direct instructions "do this thing in rememberance of me" as any Satanic coven may invent.

unclebruce

PS: Of course the entire ceremony is of ancient pagan origin anyway (see Mithrism)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day unc,

Good to hear from you, old son.

How right you are about the rejection of Christ's sacrifice. As I mentioned on an earlier post, this rejection of the bread and wine is advertised in the Awake! magazine of March 22. On the back page are pictures of the uneaten and untaken bread being passed from one to the other at the KH and likewise with the full glass of red wine. Yet the very scripture that is read (as included in the Memorial talk outline) 1 Cor 11:25 states: "Keep doing this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me."

The Memorial is actually a celebration of NOT DOING IT.

Cheers,

Ozzie (of the non unpartakers class)

P.S. Is the Garden of Eden getting a bit cool now?

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Hi UB,

Good post but know you've made it difficult for me.
    I got invited the other day to the memorial and I don't want take part in any satanic ritual so, oh I know all I have to do is take it eat it and drink it and 3 2 1 I'll be the topic of every discussion for the rest of the year. :)

THP

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

bruce - thanks for a provocative thought

the satanic ritual was a good night out though - and didnt the girls look pretty

BADASSOCIATE

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day apostates,

Ozzie the weather is perfect here. (actually put a windcheater on yesterday) I'll be up in the big smoke again next week - maybe I can shout you that meal I owe ya ;)

THP - My sister and I have a bet going to see who has the guts to go the slurp first. Isn't it ironic that us pagans wanna show Jesus some respect but JWs are forced to do a public act of rejection. I almost partook last year with Timmee1 at StMary's congregation in western Sydney but ... an emergency prevented it - spooky! (Timmee even bought a digital camera to take photos and post on the net) Go along, drink up, enjoy - don't forget to swill the wine around your palate and make loud educated comments on it's vintage.

BadAss - the strangest thing about the good night out was all the strangers comming out of the woodwork to attend - they seem to think attending the Satanic version of the cannibal feast will somehow keep them in Jehovah's good books (keep his erazer away from that penciled in name) Seeing it the way I do now it would feel real weird.

cheers unclebruce

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

OK Tell you what, i live outside NYC on the jersey side of manhatten if there are ANY heathens in this vicinity willing to go to this memorial, and partake im me, we will attend it together and PARTAKE of the blood and the body. . .

Im not even joking about this lets do it

CHUCK
    of the daring class

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

OK Tell you what, i live outside NYC on the jersey side of manhatten if there are ANY heathens in this vicinity willing to go to this memorial, and partake im me, we will attend it together and PARTAKE of the blood and the body. . .

Im not even joking about this lets do it

CHUCK
    of the daring class

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

darkclouds - what are the chances of you getting this on film
    either stills or video?

BADASSOCIATION

if you do this you'll be pissing yourself laughing about it for years afterwards IMO

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

Badass you cant even imagine i am plotting and scheeming, i want a witness(no pun of course) to this event i believe the experience would produce a very tight bond. . .
    i am even hoping for a few of us that way we can spread out and distract them, have several of us partake and really irritate them. . .
    Riz went as far as suggesting we fill up an entire row, can you imagine the chaos as they attempt to rip the cups and platters out of our hands?!!!!

CHUCK

• trevor
    trevor

Unclebruce,

You missed the letter 'n' out of the thread title -
    it's just as well you didn't miss the letter 'u' as well -
    that would have really caught our eye!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit