Causing Divisions in my Family - HEHE

by TTBoy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Well no response from my uncle yet in NC on the 30 some pages of news articles on child abuse, UnDisfellowshiped's 4 sceneros of what happens with child abuse in the borg, JW.org "former members are not shunned", and meriam websters definations of desenter and aopstate. I sent it Friday...maybe today...It's Wednesday.

If anyone is interested - using my own research and others I have put together a really nice 40 page UN scandal piece. Only a few of the pages (5) are scanned letters posted on the net.....the rest are from official web sites. I saved all the URLs in one folder so if anyone is interested e-mail me and I'll send you the folder with all the links. It's a hybred combination of the slide show on "Watchers of the Watchtower" but contains no actual written contentent thus lessining the chance of denying it...though they will anyway....but what the hell.....I'm giving it a shot.

TT

Hmmm thinking of sending this to the rest of the fam first than regular mail to my uncle after the others get it so he doesn't warn them of my EVIL intentions

Ohh it's not like, "here's 40 pages print it out and send it"...it's more links and stuff to point you in the right direction to prepare your own argument. You'll actually learn more that way as I did, you just don't have to hassle finding the links.

Edited by - TTBoy on 9 October 2002 8:44:55

Edited by - TTBoy on 9 October 2002 10:0:26

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

tt - yeah, just regular mail to the entire family so they all get it at once . that'll give um something to talk about for awhile aye? And who knows, seeds of doubt can become full grown plants of inquiriing minds....maybe you'll win a few back - who knows.

And yes, I would love to have you e-mail that to me!!!! I've been meaning to put together something myself, for quick reference. Please & THANK YOU!!!

[email protected]

• out4good3
    out4good3

I'd be interested in it too.

Mail to [email protected].

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Let me know if you guys got it OK, please.

• out4good3
    out4good3

didn't get it. It seemed to come down as a link to a folder on your harddrive.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Tried again selecting them all and sending.....sigh. If not I'll find out from my younger bro tommorow how to do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit