Jehovah's Witnesses United?!

by Nassau 4 Replies latest social current

• Nassau
    Nassau

Anyone here knows who runs this site? And who is James Long inside the WTTS?

Site: http://jehovah.to/

Edited by - Nassau on 8 October 2002 11:26:25

Edited by - Nassau on 8 October 2002 11:27:32

Edited by - Nassau on 8 October 2002 11:28:23

• SYN
    SYN

Seen it before. The guy who maintains this site flamed Kent Steinhaug a couple of times by email IIRC. Plus, the m0r0n who designed it uses a bold font attribute tag for mouseovers on links, thereby making large regions of the site virtually unnavigable without pulling your eyeballs out and strapping them to the back of your head. That, and the fact that it contains anti-Apostate material (BLASPHEMY!) make it a definite addition to my list of sites NEVER EVER EVER TO VISIT WILLINGLY.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I just had a look at the site. Definitely pro-Jehovah's Witnesses. Lots of apologetics. Nothing to be afraid of. Interesting Glossary broaching any terminology or word used in J.W. talk. Check out apostate under "A."

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

He seems to be missing a lot of news. Those few meager newspaper references pale in comparison to the hundreds of articles regarding child molestation, shunning, blood fiascos, and many, many, more.

• Nassau
    Nassau

I've sent some nasty e-mails to the WTBTS and came one fellow, very aggressive and mad, offending me, whose e-mail address came from the JW UNITED!

I thought it was coming from JW UNITED IN UNITED NATIONS

Edited by - Nassau on 11 October 2002 6:20:7

Edited by - Nassau on 11 October 2002 6:21:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit