Brooklyn headquarters pictures?

by odisej 8 Replies latest jw friends

• odisej
    odisej

Hi, i'm looking for brooklyn bethel pics...i want to send them to media with
    silentlambs march information, so they can publish something on friday...
    can someone share those pics or give me a link? thanx!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Too bad you don't have those postcards the wtbts sells. Maybe someone at Bethel can send you some. Great pics of the WTBTS' buildings.

• Mary
    Mary

Here's one you can use..........it's not a picture of all of them though...........

• scumrat
    scumrat

LOL Looks like they're spying on some poor publisher who should be out in service.

• apostate
  • KKLUV155
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I liked mary's pic the best! she gets the blue ribbon today.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

There is a whole bunch of pictures on this site but not sure if that is the kind you are looking for.

http://members.shaw.ca/theotrip/index.htm

• rocky220
    rocky220

Mary!!!!! You bring a smile to my heart just when i needed it!!!!!! Your picture of the 3 Stooges reminded me of the 3 elders that stalked my apartment when i was away at work and they saw a good friend[who happened to be male] after reparing something and letting himself out, bringing my keys to my job.......Guess who knocked on my door seconds after i arrived later that afternoon......you guess it!!!!! Thanks to 3 dirty minds, the rest is history, and I'm glad cause it prompted my true freedom!!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY one of those three "stooges", I found out, is till this day disfellowshipped.....talk about poetic justice!!!!!!............rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit