Romance After Walking UP.

by John Aquila 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

In the JW world when men look for marriage mates, their criteria are young, gorgeous, regular pioneer, submissive, no children, ------and hopefully no in-laws.

When woman look for a marriage mate in the JW world, He has to be baptized, but better if regular pioneer, but better if a Bethelite or Pattersonite, but better if Ministerial Servant, but better if Elder, but better if Elder and successful Businessman, but better if Elder and a Doctor, or a Lawyer with a big house and a pool, but better with all the above and no children and no in-laws.

Once you become an EX-JW,

What do single men look for?

What do single women look for?

What is a ---no-way Jose, I rather be single for the rest of my life and buy a bunch of cats!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    I'm up to 3 cats. I guess I know what category I am in.
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu
    John Aquila

What do single men look for?

What do single women look for?

What is a ---no-way Jose, I rather be single for the rest of my life and buy a bunch of cats!

let me add:

What is a ---no-way Jose, I rather be single for the rest of my life and buy a bunch of fast and beautiful cars!

• TD
    TD

John,

You can't fight biology or evolution. Men and women (As groups, not individuals) look for essentially the same things in the real world too.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

TD Men and women (As groups, not individuals) look for essentially the same things in the real world too.

I have to admit, the WT messes up people when it comes to relationships. In the JW world you are taught that marriage is for the purpose of serving Jehovah in field service, full time service, Bethel , CO work., meetings, etc. So when you wake up, it takes a while to see what the rest of the world's view is. Everything outside the organization was demonized. It's not easy to drop the indoctrination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit