What do the words "An AVR Community" on the sign of the Rivercrest at Fishkill, Luxury Apts. mean?

by oppostate 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
    oppostate

What do the words "An AVR Community" mean on the sign of the Rivercrest at Fishkill, Luxury Apts. that the WT just purchased not long ago for US$ 57 Million?

[Link to WT Sign at the entrance to Rivercrest Luxury Apts.]

This facility is for housing temporary worker volunteers who will commute from there to the Warwick WT's New World Headquarters.

• matt2414
    matt2414
    According to the Poughkeepsie Journal, "Rivercrest is a modern development west of Route 9D just north of Beacon and was a project of AVR Realty, which also developed other housing and commercial spaces in that area as well as projects in eight states" (12/23/2014)
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Thank you Matt.

AVR Realty seems like one of the big boys in real-estate judging from their online portfolio:

http://www.avrrealty.com/

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf
    It's an acronym for Adult Victims of Religion.
  • zeb
    zeb
    always very righteous?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

At least they're housing the volunteers better than they were before.

I've heard that the old dorms at Brooklyn were like tenement buildings.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    It's seems the link to the Rivercrest Luxury Apts. no longer works. I guess someone didn't like pictures of their $57 million U.S. dollars luxurious property being flaunted all over the internet.
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    I believe AVR in this context stands for American Volunteer Reserve
  • oppostate
    oppostate

@Island Man

Thanks, got it traced back to AVR Realtors, they develop ritzy properties in NY and all over.

20 minutes ago
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Alien vs. 'Redator?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit