A Texas reunion...

by Country Girl 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I am announcing that I will have, at my house, an Apostate celebration over the weekend BEFORE Halloween for all Suthern folks...A and day night celebration will definitely be with masks and disguises. I have a lot of rooms, for those that are coming out of state. We have two guest bedrooms, an office with a futon, and a loft with a bed that can sleep two. We'll be glad to house all who are coming out of state. We also have two acres for those that want to camp. This celebration will be from October 25 til October 27th. We have a pool, a lake that has good camp cookouts, horses to ride, etc.

So.... if you wanna come please write me at [email protected].

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What city are you in?

• Jesika
    Jesika

Let me talk it over with Alex and I will let you know.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

okay.. i just want to bring the JW mode with the normal mode. If you'd like to come to my party.. it will be on October 25. We have lots of room for everyone to be here. On Friday night, we will dress for Halloween. My house is HUGE.. and I( have places for EIGHT people to sleep for the weekend. I also have TWO ACRES for anyone that wants to camp. I also have a pool for those fo us that want to swim, I have horses or those that want to ride, and I hav e a lake for those that want to fish.

I will expect that all of you will tell me how many are coming.. and what they are bringing. It's not gonna be cheap. I'd like some people to bring SOme kinda meat so we can eat.. some vegetables and whatever..

I'll bring lots oc chicken since I have chickens...

Athene

If you'd like to come to the Apostofest party at the end of October, please write me at [email protected]. I have TWO rooms, and two places.. I also have two acres you can camp on...

A

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit