New Years Resolution-Firm Believer

by RubyTuesday 4 Replies latest jw friends

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I decided to start my New Years Resolution now.That way I will have met my goal come Jan.1.I joined a gym Sunday and I am in pain.I worked out on weights and I will be taking kick boxing classes and Yoga.December I will be ready to hit the slopes at Lake Tahoe.I need to lose 20 pounds and Firm up so that I look great in that strapless New Years dress.What is your New Years Resolution??

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

My New Years resolution is to live to see my 33rd birthday, which, by the way, is on New Years Day.

(HINT! HINT!)

• Crystal
    Crystal

http://www.msnbc.com/news/803913.asp?pne=msn

The Institute of Medicine calls for at least an hour of daily physical activity.

New dietary guidelines call
    for more exercise

U.S. advisors warn against diets high in carbs or fat

MSNBC NEWS SERVICES

WASHINGTON, Sept. 5 People who want to stay healthy need to exercise for at least an hour a day double the previous workout recommendation according to new dietary guidelines that also offer Americans more flexible rules on balancing fat, protein and carbohydrate intake.

Edited by - Crystal on 10 September 2002 10:14:20

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I don't make resolutions. I'll do what makes me happy, being healthy is one of them -- I don't need any banal 'clean slate/new calendar year' excuses to begin a 'taking care of my body regimen'. It's a year round thing for me.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Wow bad seed..You are so above all of us..You are soooo special.

My new years resolution is to not behave like I am above others(even tho I am)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit