The GB

by Dia 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dia
    Dia

Here are the people responsible for all the terrible things that have happened to each one of us for decades.

What are your impressions of them?

Casey, John, Milton, Samuel, Theodore, M. Stephen, Gerrit, Guy, Albert, David, Daniel, Karl and Lyman...

www.geocities.com/osarsif/gh.htm

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/gh.htm

(...and why does the phrase, 'Liberace wanna-be's' keep running through my mind?)

Hopefully, those with more computer finesse than I can correct this link if need be.

Edited by - Dia on 10 September 2002 7:34:5

Edited by - Dia on 10 September 2002 7:35:36

• minimus
    minimus

Isn't this list of names those that formed the original chipmunks?.....minus Simon

• Dia
    Dia

This is supposed to link you to their biographies and photos. GRITS knows how to do it, if I don't.

ps - Very funny. Would it help if I added their last names?

Edited by - Dia on 10 September 2002 11:55:1

Edited by - Dia on 10 September 2002 11:56:13

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi Dia: I just now saw your post in the other thread about creating this thread with the photos/bios of the GB members... Seems in the above URL's there's a typo: "gh" rather than "gb" on the end. I can't edit your original post above, but if you want to edit and put in the correct link, here 'tis! Grits

CORRECT LINK FOR BIO'S & PHOTOS OF GOVERNING BODY:
    http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/gb.htm

• abbagail
    abbagail

PS: As you suggested previously, putting the PHOTOS of the GB members on PLACARDS and/or POSTERS for the NY March, with headings like: "PROTECTS CHILD MOLESTERS" under Teddy's name, etc. would be GREAT!

• Dia
    Dia

******************* STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! **********************

Yes, you're absolutely right (I just couldn't figure out what the problem was).

THANKS!

Folks, use the above link to connect with the thing I was trying to post (it's too old now to correct mine - sorry).

Yes, I think it's a good idea to make posters out of their pics.

How many witnesses have EVER seen one of these guys?

How different are they from what YOU imagined?

How hard could it be to find out more about them?

• Dia
    Dia

I suppose another good caption might be, "Pay no attention to the man behind that curtain!"

If only these morons were not responsible for such unspeakable evils against so very many innocent people.

Even the phony wizard had a more tender and loving heart than these guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit