Portland Television Reports On SilentLambs March

by ErieGuy 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

With all the media webpages that have been posted since Thursday, I'm not sure whether this has been posted or not, so ...

http://www.koin.com/webnews/20022/20020906_jwabuse.shtml

Edited by - ErieGuy on 7 September 2002 17:50:39

• ballistic
    ballistic

about:blank ???

• abbagail
    abbagail

THANKS Erie Guy! No, I do not think anything has been posted re: PORTLAND, OR. I had not seen this one yet (so far I had only seen Seattle coverage, Louisville coverage, Nashville coverage, and Panama City coverage). I'm wondering if Bill has seen it, because usually he sends around news reports like this via the SilentLambs Email List.

Thanks again!
    Grits

• Swan
    Swan

Thank you ErieGuy. I know of three cases here in Oregon in two different congregations I was involved in. Hopefully the victims will see this and know some things are starting to get done to expose this problem.

Tammy

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Here is also an Ashland, KY newspaper that included SL coverage in its statewide news summary:

http://www.dailyindependent.com/kynews/275911719337540.php

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks again EG! How do you keep finding this good stuff? ;)
    Grits

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanks didn't see this one!!!!

• avengers
    avengers
    ErieGuy
    Since: Jul 15, 2002
    Re: The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy. Jul 15, 2002 10:21

ATTENTION JW.COM NEWCOMERS:_______

This TOPIC is an old one, that is continously "recycled" by unscruptulous posters who deceptively try make this "issue" much larger than it truly is.______

PLEASE do not let this particular DECEPTION (this poster and his cronies have more) cause you to believe that all posters here are "unscruptulous LIARS" or that issues such as "the WTS's molestation reporting problem", or "the WTS's United Nations NGO membership" are not GENUINE SCANDALS._______

Just so you will know about this "NAVY CONTRACT" deception:_______

A JW inventor named James McCann sold an "exclusive license" to his "ram-cam technology invention" to a non_JW named John Robertson._______

Robertson paid McCann's Corporation (named Ram Cam Engine Corp) for McCann's invention with stock in Robertson's Corp. (named REG Technologies, Inc.) ________

Somewhere in all this, McCann donated 50% of the shares in his own Corp to the Watchtower Society. However, McCann retained all voting rights to those shares._______

Neither McCann, nor his Corp, NOR THE WTS has any say-so in what Robertson now does with the technology that he purchased from McCann.________

McCann and Robertson have even been in at least one documented legal battle.________

Additionally, McCann's original technology had to go through many improvements by Robertson's own engineers before it was marketable._______

The "Navy contract" mentioned above is with REGI US, which is the American subsidiary of Robertson's REG TECH._______

Again, NEITHER McCann nor the WTS have any control over Robertson or REGI US._______

______SO, PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE THE "PEDOPHILE SCANDAL" BY THIS ATTEMPTED UNDERHANDED DECEPTION by some posters who do not repreent everyone here at JW.COM.

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Avengers, DedDaisey, and Gerard are LYING FOOLS, who are the the BEST ALLIES the WTS has on the internet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit