AMBER ALERT for JW Children\blood tran?

by CornerStone 4 Replies latest jw friends

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello All,

I heard somthing on the radio and wanted to throw this out. Here in California an Amber Alert was just issued for a young girl who has a mother that was just released from custidy. She apparently has the child and the mother is thought to be delusional,( She thinks God is giving her orders and stuff, kinda like the GB :) ).

I know the Amber Alert is state wide but it may also be nation wide, I don't know.

But here's the rub, the alert was issued on what is a domestic problem, not a criminal situation. Whomever issued the alert felt the safety of the child was in jepordy.

Question: Could an Amber ALert be issued on a JW child in need of a blood transfusion who is being "hidden" from non-JW family members?

The reason being the childs life is in danger. What do you think?

Sorry I don't have more information on this, it's the morning and I'm still half asleep. :)

CornerStone

• Crystal
    Crystal

I saw a short report on this.

The little girls name is Cierra Rose Walden and her moms name is Pamela.
    Pamela was just released a few days ago from some sort of mental facility.
    She abducted the little girl on a visitation.
    This is in Bakersfeild CA, and there is an Amber alert.
    This all they said.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I saw some of the info on the way to work today, They are in a dark blue hundai (sp?)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

She will probably show up here for her meds.....

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Isn't the "Amber Alert" system a way of finding missing children? Unless the child had been kidnapped by their JW parents to prevent a blood transfusion (in which case it'sa a normal kidnapping case) how would it apply?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit