Another Newspaper Editor Who Needs To Be EDUCATED

by ErieGuy 4 Replies latest social current

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Here is another Quick-Build PR newspaper article. This editor would be a good target for the recent ST PETE TIMES article, various SilentLambs articles, etc............................................ http://www.dailyprogress.com/frontpage/MGB49C4GA5D.html

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Thank you Erie, I have sent the editor of the article a note. While doing an article on Kingdom Halls is quite nice. There is a much more important issue of child abuse that is being covered by other news media. Answers need to come from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

witchywoman

• frogit
    frogit

I notice from this article that the some of the Brothers are wearing shorts!

I have worked on many Kingdom Hall Builds in the , UK and if a Bother wore shorts, he was refused entry to the site and sent home! Of course he was given counsel! And made to feel thast he was worldly ( Humiliated )!

Brothers who wore Tee Shirts with Logo's on or trade marks again sent home to change, even brother that wore vest type Tee Shirts (showing too much flesh) had to go home and change.

The brothers in charge always wore ties!

frogit

Edited by - frogit on 25 August 2002 14:11:51

• robert
    robert

But what about half mooning - isn't that compulsory on all building sites, like hard hats?

Robert

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"There's no arguing...there's total unity."

Would you expect any in 5 days? But let them live together for 5 years and then come back and tell me there's no arguing...there's total unity. Maybe, then I might be impressed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit