teejay,still hanging on

by Bruce144 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Bruce144
    Bruce144

Hi teejay,

I have been waiting for your reply. You only mentioned hellfire as a detriment against the Watchtower having the truth. It is only reasonable that this doctrine be viewed as false among other religious groups. For years eternal punishment has been extolled with excessive pressure from preachers using fear, much to the likeness of Armageddon used by the Society.

But I know of no other religion that teaches the 4 essential truths. No hellfire, we are living souls, Jesus is Michael and only the 144,000 go to heaven. The Witnesses keep waiting on Jehovah not realizing that as early as 1966 Jehovah had already chosen a person to finalize that the 144,000 are replacing the sinning angels. To deny my anointing since 1985 strongly shows Satan's power behind the limited amount of the GB thinking that they are the only anointed that Jehovah instructs. How wrong they are and will be made to see.

Bruce Bainbridge

• Carmel
    Carmel

"...essential truths...? Yer right Brucee, none of the other religions consider them "essential". So why are they "essential"? 4 what?

Carmel

• Bruce144
    Bruce144

Hi Carmel,

The four essentials that make up the Societies main doctrines are essential for salvation through Armageddon. To think that Jehovah would burn people for eternity and not considering hell as just being dead, leads people from the biblical fact that we are living, air breathing humans and not of the spirit world. To compare Jesus to the Father without regard to his true identity of being Michael is not only throwing out the baby with the bath water, but heaving away the tub as well. And once the world realizes that the 144,000 are replacing the fallen angels, all truth, will come together. Believing in other than the essentials makes one a liar and liars will not inherit the earthly kingdom of God.

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

Hi Bruce,

Could you proove using only the Bible that the the number of people going to heaven are literally 144.000?

Ciao
    Gianluca

The three essential human freedoms:
    The first is freedom of speech and expression.
    The second is freedom of conscience.
    The third is freedom from fear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit