Two Jehovahs Witnesses Beheaded!

by deceit 109 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

hey, bigMACattack, it never takes you very long to stoop to name-calling and verbal abuse does it. These people are abuse survivors, and they have a right to post their personal feelings on this board without being subjected to YOUR version of keyboard diarhea.

Your feelings about the Watchtower are accepted here, you can at least do the same for the others.The only person with reading comprehension around here is YOU. YOU express religious intolerance to the nth degree. YOU claim to be not a Watchtowerite anymore, I would NEVER be able to tell from degregation you dish out to ANYONE who expresses their feelings on this board.

Simon keeps telling ME to dispense with the personal attacks; because you seem such a lame-brain is the only reason I don't complain about you. Name-calling is not 'discussion' and personal attacks aren't 'disseminating useful information'.

You want to whine that I'm 'stalking' you go right ahead. It irritates the crap out of me that Simon lets you get away with this crap, and towards that end I try to stay out of your way and not cause a problem.

If you are not an abuse survivor, then you can't understand the pain these people feel and that is behind their expressions of anger. If that be the case...then F**K OFF and talk about things you know about (which isn't much it seems) or ask questions.

I'LL BE BACK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey amac,my arguements haven`t shifted.Your the guy talking about drunk drivers on a thread about beheaded dubs.It`s hard for you to keep up eh?Exactly what bitterness am I consumed with?Why would I want a world full of people willing to kill or support an organization willing to kill in the name of their religion? I may as well go back to the dubs with that line of reasoning.Theres nothing to defend,dubs were in a country doing what they knew they could be punished for,and they paid a high price for it..You don`t like opinions other than your own.Thats too bad,because no one here cares..Play elder someplace else Dipshit.. OUTLAW

• amac
    amac

Dungbeetle -

How many times do I have to ask you to please stop stalking me? I have no interest in your continued desire for a personal flame war. If you are not going to post on the topic of the thread, then there is no reason to post.

Don't be an ass.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey amac,dungbeetle is free to post where ever she likes,and say what she wants.This is not your thread and your not an elder here little man...OUTLAW

• amac
    amac

Your the guy talking about drunk drivers on a thread about beheaded dubs.It`s hard for you to keep up eh?

I'm sorry you didn't understand the analogy, I should have figured that. It has to do with your desire to place the blame of these beheadings on the JWs for being in the wrong place and preaching to people. If you can't see the correlation to the analogy, then it is really not worth the time to try to explain it.

Exactly what bitterness am I consumed with?

Again, I don't have the time or desire to break the obvious down for you.

Why would I want a world full of people willing to kill or support an organization willing to kill in the name of their religion?
    I don't know, only you can answer that. But when this thread was started about the men who kill people in the name of religion, you said the people deserved it for going into a dangerous area where these men were. Do I need to quote your post?

Edited by - amac on 23 August 2002 14:22:46

• amac
    amac
    Hey amac,dungbeetle is free to post where ever she likes,and say what she wants.This is not your thread and your not an elder here little man...OUTLAW

What are you two, a tag team? I can see that she is free to post wherever she likes because she keeps doing it (following me around and attacking me on threads.) I am also free to continually ask her to stop. Now butt out and quit trying to play elder, you're (notice the apostrophe and the letter E) not an elder her big man.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey amac,yeah that would be interesting.Show me where I said the dubs "deserved" to be beheaded.Good luck dipshit...OUTLAW

• sf
    sf

Kenneson asks:

"Where you ever Jehovah's Witnesses?"

Yes.

"Did you ever preach about Armageddon?"

Yes.

"Do you think your life will end violently?"

Very possible, yet cannot give definite answer.

sKally, Still NOT a rocket scientist, klass

• amac
    amac

OUTLAW SAID:

I don`t feel sorry for them at all..They went to preach death and destruction,and thats what they got....You reap what you sow...

and

They have no one to blame but themselves.

and

Now you gotta pay..Chop-chop...
    Is that enough?
  • dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

let's do this the right way, amac:

<These dubs went into an area under the guise of avon salesmen,so they could threaten the lives of anyone who dosen`t join their religion,and they got their heads chopped off..I don`t feel sorry for them at all..They went to preach death and destruction,and thats what they got....You reap what you sow...OUTLAW

<Hey Salud,your right,I am happy it wasn`t one of my relatives.Under other circumstances it could just as well have been them..I would also feel real bad if one of them robbed a bank and was shot to death..The point is they put themselves in that predicament for what ever reason,and had to pay a very high price.They have no one to blame but themselves...OUTLAW

<Hey Salud,like spider,you seem like a nice person..I guess we will have to agree to disagree.....OUTLAW

problem.It`s good to have different points of veiw,and friends we can disscuss them with..Had I gone into a country where I knew JW`s were not allowed to preach,lied about my intentions about being there,was caught and beheaded.It wouldn`t be anybodys fault but my own,it go`s with the territory.You can find other people to blame,but the fact is,you knew what would happen if you broke the law and got caught.Now you gotta pay..Chop-chop...OUTLAW>

So, no nowhwere did Outlaw say they DESERVED beheading or death.....you are slandering OUTLAW and doing a really bad job of it too. If you have to LIE to make your point YOU are the one with the PROBLEM.

Edited by - dungbeetle on 23 August 2002 14:40:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit