Two Jehovahs Witnesses Beheaded!

by deceit 109 Replies latest jw friends

• amac
    amac

OUTLAW said:

Now you gotta pay..Chop-chop

You are completely disgusting and insensitive!

..Had I gone into a country where I knew JW`s were not allowed to preach,lied about my intentions about being there,blah, blah,blah

You jerk. Read the article if you are going to comment on it! It says:

"The group came mainly from the city of Zamboanga, on the main southern Philippine island of Mindanao."

These were average JWs trying to talk to others about what they believe. They were killed by rebels who are now being hunted by their own government. Not exactly a case of getting what they deserved.

but the fact is,you knew what would happen if you broke the law and got caught.
    Even if these JWs knew they might get beheaded, it does not make the action alright. These men are still sick, disgusting slime that should be punished for what they have done. I can't believe you are actually trying to shift the blame to the victims!!! What a jerk!

Edited by - amac on 22 August 2002 20:12:40

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Add my name to those who abhor and condemn these acts of barbarism and murder. No one deserves to die simply because he is a Jehovah's Witness (preaching or not). I dislike JW teachings but I would never wish death upon them. If what these Muslims have done is alright, what is preventing any of you here who applaud their actions, from carrying out such activity here in the U.S.? God forbid!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

OH Yeah, I'm sure the WTS will step right in there and help these poor witnesses!!!!! Yeap, I'm sure they're all over this one!!!!

Yeah Right!

• Scully
    Scully

amac writes:
    >>>>"The group came mainly from the city of Zamboanga, on the main southern Philippine island of Mindanao."

These were average JWs trying to talk to others about what they believe. They were killed by rebels who are now being hunted by their own government. Not exactly a case of getting what they deserved. <<<<

The victims may have been Filipino nationals, but in the last 20 years or so, it's become more and more common for the WTS to use people just like that, bring them over to NYC and put them through Gilead school and send them back home as missionaries. In the 60's Nathan Knorr was known to have sent the Gilead graduates off with the instruction: "Go to your assignment and die there if necessary."

I recall being taught at meetings, when I was a child, how to go door-to-door during times of persecution, posing as sales people for other companies, while at the same time trying to preach.

I'm speculating that these people were probably doing just that, having been taught by "Mother" who knows full well that she's sending her children out into dangerous situations.

The WTS has a responsibility to these people and their families to do whatever it can to rescue these people and return them safely home.

Love, Scully

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sculley

That would be theocratic war strategy that you are referring to. It doesn't work very well against al quaida strategy, i would say.

SS

• Valis
    Valis

I think Jehovah has truly spoken.....His members were off peddling some other cult paraphanalia instead of spreading the good news....*L*..Actually I think it very unfortunate that this happened and I feel for the family members who will now live extra good dubbie lives so they can be reunited w/thier loved ones in the "new system of things".

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

It is indeed unfortunate that such events occur. I hope the perpetrators suffer a worse fate. My thoughts are with the families of these individuals who were doing what they thought was god's work.

• Xander
    Xander

Do you really believe that ANY JW WANTS this to happen?

Do you really believe the GB does not WANT persecution of a few members in some distant 3rd world country?

Really?

C'mon now, what would they tell their flock if suddenly all the 'persecution' of them in the whole world suddenly stopped? "Oh, sh!t, guess we were wrong about the whole 'followers of Jesus being hated by the world' thing"???

They can't let persecution in 3rd world countries stop - because THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE THEY ARE BEING PERSECUTED. And, their religious teachings REQUIRE THAT THEY BE PERSECUTED.

I'm not saying the GB KNEW they would be beheaded. They sure as hell knew they would be 'persecuted' though - and that's why they sent them there.

Again: they NEED persecution to validate their religion. And the world as a whole keeps getting more civilized just as their teachings say we should be becoming more barbaric - hence, they need to STAGE (or, act in such a way as to cause to happen) 'persecution'.

Do you honestly think the WTS doesn't have the funds to buy the terrorists out and rescue their people? Of COURSE they do! But, they won't do that, since there wouldn't be any 'persecution' then.

• Xander
    Xander

(And if you think I used the word 'persecution' too much in the above post - you just wait until the first service meeting after this event!)

• deceit
    deceit

Truly barbaric!

These people are the pure meaning of EVIL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit