A Tribute To Bill Bowen!

by Mister Biggs 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Dear Mr. Bowen,

I want to commend and thank you for standing up to the bully-like organization know as The Watchtower Society. This so-called Christian Congregation has heaped missile upon missle on you and others (including ALL Silentlambs) so as to obliterate you and your cause. They want to keep victims silent so as not to tarnish the ORGANIZATIONAL name (as opposed to God's name). Bill, stand tall and stand proud, for you and those of us with you will watch the Watchtower explode, implode, and erode! Now it's time for all of us to reload and finally "take out" these toads! Also, Let us not forget the other children who lost their lives due to the ever changing policies on blood transfusions and organ transplants.

Thanks Bill!

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Do you think Bills real intention is to blow up the Watch Tower Society ??

• stichione
    stichione

Truly Bill Bowen is a remarkable man. I don't beleive any one JW has received as much attention in the media as he has. He knows how to use his PR skills quite well. I'm just sad it ended the way it did for him.

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

Dizzy Cat- What do you think?

• Jesika
    Jesika

Great Pic, I thought it was great!!! Love YOU BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have helped soooooooooooooo many and we all love you for it!!

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

I'm not sure what I think mate .... still trying to work it all out in my mind. I can fully understand his actions and applaud them though.

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

Allow me to clarify.

I'm not condoning or encouraging violence. The point of the picture is this: The WTS keeps firing "attack missiles" at innocent people (i.e., Bill Bowen, his cause, and the thousands of victims who have gone to silentlambs for help and support). But, because of their own ignorance, their own rush to judgment, and their own arrogance, their missile keep backfiring and they, in effect, are feeling the impact of their very own missiles.

Brian

• abbagail
    abbagail

LOL, jjrizo! When I first saw the pic, it reminded me of the email Bill sent around yesterday, entitled "My Disfellowshipping" wherein he described going go the meeting to stand up against the DF announcement, and he wrote...

The PO looked at me with a dirty look and laughed, I took my finger and pointed straight at him for about five seconds and gave him a big smile.

Brian, good explanation and great pic! The letters of the W-A-T-C-H-T-O-W-E-R are floating around like confetti.

Grits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit