Spy on CM using internet technology!

by CornerStone 5 Replies latest jw friends

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Hello all,

Feeling a bit devious about now and wanted to throw this out.

I heard on the radio about a new camera that could be 'connected' to a wireless hub and accessed through the internet.

Just imagine going to ones' commitee meeting with a camera already installed in the room or in a bookbag or in a fake hollowed-out bible , new world translation of course . The wireless hub could be in a nearby vehical connected to the web via a cell phone.

Now, the WHOLE WORLD can see a JW kangaroo-court-judical-commitee meeting in action.

I guess sound can be recorded and added later or somthing.

Or mabey, he he, get one of those webaccessable cell phones where you can take video and insert it in your jacket, camera lens replacing a button of course, and reccord the entire event to your web page.

Ahh, there are SO many possibilities. I might be tempted to do somthing if I'm ever called before a CM, but then, I would not go out of contempt for that cult!

Gotta be careful of the recording laws though.

Deviousness....now......subsiding.......slowly....................................................................

CornerStone

Edited by - CornerStone on 14 August 2002 21:7:23

Edited by - CornerStone on 14 August 2002 21:8:32

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Funny you should mention this. There is a Spy store right up the road from one of the Kingdom Halls near me.

Devon McBride

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It would be VERY easy to connect a DSL line to an existing phone line without their knowing. If you give the provider the phone number to carry the DSL and a means of payment, the line will come active without anyone at the site knowing. Just make the payment, shipping, and mailing addresses one that is not at the site of the phone line. I have done this before and there is no evidence of a DSL connection at the site of the assigned phone number except for a single phone jack that is being used by the DSL gateway.

Hook the camera to the DSL gateway and you are in business. 24/7 surveillance.

Of course Im not condoning such a thing.

• Simon
    Simon

I live quite near the KH - now I have a CF Wireless card I will see if my PocketPC will connect to the router I have. If it does I will try and do an 'outside broadcast' type thing.

Last time I went to the hall when my dad came over I showed off by connecting to the internet and looked up some information which he used to comment on in the watchtower.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Slick... and to think it is only a few more years before PDAs have little cameras on them! Imagine... little LIVE broadcast studios roaming everywhere.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lol. The real world becomes virtual and the virtual world becomes real, or something like that.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit