18 percent to our goal!

by mikepence 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mikepence
    mikepence

We are at 18% of our goal! Please don't delay, help out today!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34485&site=3

Thanks,
    Mike Pence

• mikepence
    mikepence

(deleted)

Edited by - mikepence on 14 August 2002 17:44:27

• Nikita
    Nikita

Hi Mike the link to kuro5hin didn't work.

Btw, did you get an email from me for Denise? (I am having problems staying connected today.)

Leslie

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Make that 30% now.

Ignored One.

• mikepence
    mikepence

Yes it is 30% now. My deepest thanks to everyone. I killed the Kuro5hin story, and I am feeling a bit under the weather today...to sick to write.

Leslie, I will make sure that Denise gets your message tonight. You are a sweetheart. Even when we were still in the borg, she always expressed regret over her lost friendship with you. We will have to get together when we get to the Northeast.

Please, please, please help us to reach our goal this week! Our children want this once in a lifetime chance to be there in person to tell the leadership of Jehovah's Witnesses and the world media that the policies of the Witnesses must change. We have reason to believe that the man who assaulted them has hurt others since, and probably others before. He left his previous congregation under mysterious circumstances.

I can now reveal that I have been working with silentlambs behind the scenes to work on a significantly improved web site, to be launched soon, and on other initiatives. We are determined to continue to work with silentlambs to the end.

Most of all, we want to give our children the chance not to be silent. Please lend your support: http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P2RANMTQODEI4E

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I can't get back to the link now for some reason.......

I misread.......I thought you were only 18% FROM the goal.........

then I thought "ignored one" had run off with some money.........

nevermind......hope the weather is nice in Philly..........

Edited by - deddaisy on 14 August 2002 17:53:40

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

dedaisy,

Lol, no I'd never do something like that. What do you think I am? A GB member?

Ignored One.

• mikepence
    mikepence

I know that there are many ex-JW chat rooms and discussion boards and mailing lists and circles of friends out there. If you belong to some of these, please let them know about our efforts to raise funds for the silent lambs march. Send them this link http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34485&site=3 and ask them to consider donating.

We are already a third of the way there...we can make it the rest of the way quickly and strike another blow against the policies that hurt children, and put another WT pedophile out of commission.

Thanks for your support and help!

I am sure that the look on the faces of my children when they hear how far we have come today will be priceless.

Best,
    Mike Pence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit