Searchin50

Sorry about that,

should be INTRODUCE , I CAN'T TYPE

WORTH A PENNY.

ME Searchin50

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hi Searchin!

If you see a spelling mistake in your posts, you can just edit them. The button for it is in the right corner of your post.

Unfortunatly, I need to do that all the time

Viv.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hey searchin ! you can actually edit your messages and titles by clicking on the edit button on the top bar in all your posts. fret not, i can't spell too well somedays either.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Searchin - I can read typos No worries hon. The only thing you really need to remember is that to type in capital letters is considered shouting in cyberland.

I look forward to getting to know you. Keep posting!

hugs, Mimilly

• butalbee
    butalbee

That's okay! Sometimes, my fingers go crazy and I type all sorts of wierd things likejidfto didnfdo dlio....I blame it on the demonized smurfs lurking under my bed....

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Searchin! Good to see you here!

Now don't say we don't say hello

• waiting
    waiting

And say hello again and again............

I installed Webster's dictionary on my computer......a life saver - I can now use 3, nay! even 4 syllable words (and I had to look up the spelling of syllable, btw).

As for typos? You've been given the drill........and yes, most of us can read over typos without comment. If we're dumb enough to comment,.....well, "payback's hell" because we will make 'em too.

Welcome - hope you stick around!

waiting

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

helo an welcim to the broad!!!!

Searchin

Really don't worry about it. Welcome to the forum. Looking foward to your posts!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit