Hoax, Scam, Bridge, Talking Serpents

by Hold Me-Thrill Me 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Hoax, Scam, Bridge, Talking Serpents

Most assuredly this scripture was applicable: (2 Thessalonians 2:1, 2) . . ."However, brothers, respecting the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we request of YOU 2 not to be quickly shaken from YOUR reason nor to be excited either through an inspired expression or through a verbal message or through a letter as though from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here."

My congratulations.

"and they will eat each one the flesh of his fellow man, because of the tightness and because of the stress with which their enemies and those seeking for their soul will hem them in."

"because they have caused their terror in the land of those alive."

DBAH

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Frank: I might need some context to understand this post.
  • sir82
    sir82
    I think I may need some peyote to understand this post.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I think I need a post to understand this post.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I believe this is a criticism of the fear mongering and presumptuousness of witness end times theology.
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Watch William Malenfant's latest Morning Worship video, "Do Not Be Misled By the Wicked". Take careful note of his remarks. He enumerates the sins of the Watchtower without actually using the name. Then note the scripture used alongside the title: 2 Thess. 2:1,2.

A scripture he does not use in his talk.

On a side note, James Horner who composed the music of the 1997 movie, Titanic, died yesterday, Monday, June 22.

• steve2
    steve2

Oh.

I await requests asking what my response is in response to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit