The WTS is BASED on Hypocrisy

by Bhagavad 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Bhagavad
    Bhagavad

I was just looking at some blank cassettes of mine in order to record something and I found one that was not blank but had a CO talk on it. It was Ron Coldiron preaching about how we should not compare ourselves to others. If the WTS really put that into practice, it would be another religion. There would be no more info re "Spl Pios," "Aux Pios," "Pubs," Field Service "Time" fanatacism, you name it. The WTS is BASED on comparisons with others. So in order for the listeners to think that stuff from the platform like this is "Spiritual Food," they have to clamp down hard on the constant contradictions and inconsistencies prattled by the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" in order for the mind not to melt or explode as did Landrew the Computer in the classic original Star Trek episode because Kirk and Spock convinced it that it had committed error and therefore it had to off itself as a committer of error that could no longer be allowed to exist.

That should only happen to the WTS also!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Yeah, once in a while they'll talk about how "unloving" (tm) it would be to refer to someone as being "just a publisher".

But, we know how it really is. If you are a male over 25 and you are just a publisher, no privileges, you are dead weight to them, and that is how you are treated.

I never wanted to be a MS or Elder (like I really wanted to sit on Sister-just-got-raped's judicial hearing to see if she screamed sufficiently), the treadmill that they keep you on when you are "just a publisher" was always more than enough for me. Because of this, I was referred to as being immature and a spiritual babe.

• butalbee
    butalbee

The WTS is BASED on Hypocrisy---------who would've guessed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit